Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > App Reviews >

Stock&Buy

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |eCommerce

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 6 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Stock&Buy, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Stock&Buy

Automatically syncs your business and multi channel data (sales, purchases and adjustments) to Xero. Manage everything from one central system. For more information, check out Stock&Buy.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Stock&Buy, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support and to contact the Stock&Buy team, check out their Support Center.

We are really happy with the app. It's been easy to set up and the team is very responsive and helpful. We have been using it for about 3 months and even in the that time, it has been contiually updated and made easier to use.

Jen Murray  

We've been using Stock & Buy to manage our products on our Shopify store (www.actiongear.co.za) for 4 months now. We connected it to Xero to push our financial info across in real time.

It has taken a bit of time to set up correctly but we've found the support team behind Stock & Buy to be incredibly helpful and super willing to help out at any opportunity. 5/5 rating from us.

Warrick Kernes  

I have been working with Stock & Buy inventory program, shopify POS and Xero accounting -fantastic integration between all 3, which is vital given that I am a small business and do not have any extra time for double entries. The integration to date has been seamless. Tahar from Stock and Buy has also been a vital support person -to date all requests have been provided, and all questions answered almost immediately. I highly recommend this integration for any small business.

Sarah Briginshaw  

I have been using S&B integration with Xero for a few months now. It has been absolutely fantastic as I do not need to worry about manually clearing sales and purchases within Xero, it does it all for me. Tahar is an absolute dream to work with, amazing support anytime if the day! I highly, highly recommend S&B with Xero!

Kate Holt  

Hello All,

I have been using Stock&Buy since late August 2016 and I am a paying customer that utilizes the integration with Shopify to Stock&Buy to Xero. We sell via two Shopify sites with US Dollars and Canadian Dollars with retail and wholesale customer groups.
(www.suvabeauty.com)

What I trialed:
Trade Gecko
Cin7
Deer Inventory
Other Xero to Shopify Integrations

I tried a few different systems and I found that some were very complex (Cin7) and could do many times and others were heavy on the manufacturing/costing on the inventory side. I needed something that could: 1) sync perfectly to shopify with inventory 2) Track Inventory but I did need complex manufacturing and costing tools 3) Handle taxation in different jurisdictions

**Shopify Inventory Sync: Between Two Shopify Sites
Stock & Buy does a great job with this. The setup imports everything and allows you to sync one ways or both ways. The initial setup is fast and the changes made in Stock & Buy update within seconds to both of our shopify sites.

**Shopify to Xero through Stock & Buy

With STock & Buy this is really where it shines. I removed the native integration and loaded the sync and it worked like a charm. Shopify had some odd rounding errors that were different from how Xero calculates things but a quick note to support and within an hour a fix was in place.

**Inventory Updates and Listing
Stock & Buy makes easy work to 1) Create new products 2) Update photos and descriptions 3) Push updates and new listing to all sales channels 4) Mass update of products and prices with their export tools

**Inventory Tracking
A great dashboard to show what inventory is in and what inventory is marked for fulfillment. Also, a simple but effective tool that allows you to forecast product sales trends.

**Customer Service
In App chat tool + Email + Scheduled Skype Calls
Always fast and professional responses and follow-up after solution to see if they solution truly fit my company's work flow. The guys at Stock & Buy are very keen on making a quality and efficient tool and they will take all input to make changes (very refreshing!).

**Value
For the price, the value and service is insanely good. The number of integrations and ease of use is something I haven’t found even for triple their price.

There are many more features on the costing/analysis/purchasing/bundling side that I will update in my review later once I have fully used and tested the features.

Trevor Haynes  

This app has been awesome. The support has been fantastic, they get back to you so quickly and really helpful. Its great to use a app that is constantly being updated and improved. Its easy to use and integrates well with xero for seamless stock , inventory and accounts
well done
The updates and improvements have made it even easier and more useful
thanks for making a simple effective stock tool
Thanks Margie :)

Margie George