Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Loft 47

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Other

4.6 out of 5 stars

Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Loft 47, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Loft 47

Web based Real Estate accounting and compliance platform built for Brokerages and loved by agents. Loft47 makes closing transactions easy. For more information, check out Loft 47.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Loft 47, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Loft 47 support centre or this page for information on connecting Loft 47 to Xero.

We've been using Loft47 and Xero since August 2017. We've had growing pains with both. We like that whenever there are issues and we use the chat feature, Loft47 responds right away and helps us find a solution.

Kerri Rector  

I have been using Loft47 and Xero for over a year! Both products are user friendly! So easy to work with! You do not need to be an accountant to use Xero! Xero and Loft 47 work really well together! One of the best products I have ever used in for a Real Estate Brokerage!

Terry Campbell  

Loft47 & Xero are both programs that I am still pretty new to learning, but with any questions I have, the Loft crew is awaiting to answer any (which is actually a lot)! And they are always so helpful and kind! I have never received this kind of support before on any other program I have used, and it is honestly awesome!

Kori Molloy  

After searching and searching for the right tool for our brokerage, I almost gave up. Then, by some miracle, I came across Xero and Loft47. Wow. I really hate accounting, but Xero really is "beautiful" (!!) and Loft47 makes it incredibly easy to use. The mobile friendly designs on both websites are easy to use - which is extremely important as I'm always on the road! I introduced my accountant to Xero - and now they are a Xero Partner because of how easy it is to use. My accountant is happy and I'm happy. Hands down the best out there!!

Ted Schaar  

Loft47 and the team behind it are simply amazing. After using other solutions (BrokerSumo & Brokermint) and having them not be able to conform to our team structure, Loft47 was able to fill the gap very easily. Not to mention how it is streamlined with Xero made the accounting end of everything so much smoother for us. For anyone looking for a complete real estate back-end solution Loft47 is 100% the way to go.

Alex Lopez  

The Loft47 & Xero product solution is a drastic step up from the previous legacy real estate back office accounting software we were using. We have been using the solution for 8 months now and love the simplicity & ease of use, while still reaping the benefits of an industry specific software. This is absolutely a must have for any real estate brokerage.

Elaine Cerny