Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > App Reviews >

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

4.8 out of 5 stars
Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and LivePlan, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About LivePlan

Make better business decisions by creating smart budgets and sales goals and then tracking your progress towards those goals with one easy-to-use dashboard. For more information, check out LivePlan.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with LivePlan, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the LivePlan help center or this page for information on connecting LivePlan to Xero.

I've been using Liveplan with Xero for a few months now and love it. It's given me visibility about how we're doing against forecast like I've never had before and the business plan side of things is also great.

My only suggestion would be for it to have some kind of auto match for mapping accounts as this was a little long winded.

The live 'Scoreboard' dashboard and the way it brings in my Xero data is simply brilliant.

Rob Mackley  

I found it so easy to integrate Xero into Liveplan. The visual representations of income streams etc is really helpful. Maybe a bit more visual representation in Xero itself?

Greg Brown  

For startups, the combination of LivePlan and Xero is an absolutely must-have! How do you expect to juggle so many priorities and yet keep an eye on the bottom line? I highly recommend LivePlan and Xero.

Clemen Chiang  

LivePlan has a great integration with Xero! One of the items LivePlan does need is to pull in Xero Budget numbers to use for the Milestone projections that LivePlan offers. It would be extremely convenient not to re-enter this figures since they may already be entered in Xero. Overall, highly satisfied with LivePlan and we recommend it to all start-ups including you, if your thinking about using LivePlan.

Will Lopez