Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Fundbox

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Other

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Fundbox, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Fundbox

Fundbox helps your business overcome short-term cash flow gaps by turning your unpaid invoices into money in the bank. For more information, check out Fundbox.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Fundbox, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Fundbox support centre or this page for information on connecting Fundbox to Xero.

Fundbox is Fricken awesome! I thought it was a factoring company and they are actually far from it. They will give you an short term advanced based on your receivables rather then against them - meaning they do not take your receivables and they will not contact your customers for payment. You get the cash for a very affordable fee AND if you pay it off early you will save those fees. A really great option for small businesses that need immediate cash. I will definitely be recommending them to all my clients - I even tried them out myself and it is a very easy process as I would never recommend a product that I did not try first and believe in!

Jacqueline Dailey  

Fundbox is definitely a financing product that is worthy of being considered a Xero add-on. The lack of factoring 'sleaziness', hassle, and complications is great...... You get a true short term loan for up to 12 weeks, understandable fees and repayment schedule, and flexibility to pay back when you need to. Within 24-48 hours, my 'test' invoice amount that was 'advanced' was in my account. Will definitely be recommending to my clients. An awesome app. Great job guys!

Gary & Graessle, CPAs -