Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Armatic

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Debtor tracking

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Armatic, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Armatic

Armatic’s powerful payment automation, customer intelligence platform & CRM will streamline every possible AR task, while you maintain full control. For more information, check out Armatic.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Armatic, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Armatic support centre or this page for information on connecting Armatic to Xero.

Aromatic has been an essential part of FreeeUp. Before them we did manual billing. It was a huge mess that took up a lot of time and energy. It also lead to some human error. After searching many different companies and getting frustrated that there was not a solution I can accross aromatic. They have changed the way we do business making billing easy and simple. I strongly recommend them. They are afforable too! Plus great customer service.

Nathan Hirsch  

The combination of recurring billing management and automated invoice follow up was a game changer for us.

Armatic is the single most important tool we use. Their integrated recurring billing service is robust and allowed us to move off Recurly. They allow for multiple automated workflows that can trigger invoices to be sent and followed up on automatically, recurring payment failures to be chased, monthly statements and even reminders for my team. Hands down the best AR tool available.

Nikita Krutogolov  

I was referred to this service and literally changed my business. Once setup you can sit back and watch payments start rolling in without lifting a finger. After trying factoring and outsourced billing, Armatic saves me time and money over both with a better customer experience. They even have a free version for small businesses.

Alice Polyakh  

A must have app for any business, this service offers a full suite of critical business services. Various cash flow reports start tracing your performance daily as soon as you connect it to Xero. Auto payment reminders are fully configurable and can be setup differently per customer. There is also a full CRM that tracks all communication, payments and tasks. Armatic as really helped us to spend more time on our business vs chasing payments. Highly recommended,

Antonina Mazur