Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Breadwinner

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |CRM

4.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 8 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Breadwinner, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Breadwinner

Breadwinner brings up-to-date Xero Invoices into Salesforce, allowing for receivable reporting by company and opportunity.

For more information, check out Breadwinner.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Breadwinner, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support visit the Breadwinner website.

We moved to Xero as part of a move to Salesforce for our member association - a vital element in this move was easy access to Xero invoice information from within Salesforce. Breadwinner was the missing piece in the puzzle that provided that access. I trialled other apps first but none provided the ease of use and the interactive links that breadwinner does. This app is the lynch-pin in our accounting and CRM solution.

Abbie Thompson  

simple installation
works immediate
quick and efficient support from
if you have salesforce and Xero then you MUST use breadwinner!!!!
exactly what we needed!
Thanks Burger (Teacher Development Trust)

Burger Edwards  

Breadwinner is a massive time saver. By updating my information in Xero, it smoothly transfers the information across to Salesforce, thus saving me a lot of time! Breadwinners allows me to keep up to date with payments, prevents me from entering duplicates, and is in overall, a useful application to have.

Sameerah Farooq  

We've been running Breadwinner for a few weeks now and really appreciate the way it integrates our Xero and Salesforce data so that our sales and account managers have deep insight into customer invoice information and payment history. Setting up Breadwinner only took a few minutes with the help of Breadwinner support (which is great btw) and then it took a an hour or two for all our historical data to sync up from Xero to Salesforce. If you run a sales team, and your finance group uses Xero, you need this tool - saves a ton of time/effort getting keeping your reps up to date on their accounts.

Tom Flynn  

Finally Able To See Xero Invoice and Payment Data In Salesforce
Our team is committed to the Salesforce platform and our account managers understand that 'if it’s not in Salesforce, it doesn’t exist.” Which is why it’s been great to roll out the app from Breadwinner and connect our customer invoice and payment data that lives in Xero with all our other sales and account data in Salesforce. The app is easy to understand and doesn’t require much in the way of training or customization to use. Works great in Salesforce1 too.

Kristin Brown  

Seriously , I wish I had this years ago. Fast efficient and it just works. Also the breadwinner team are willing to listen to feedback and evolve on the fly. It seems this kind of integration would cost so much and take so much time .. BUT Breadwinner makes it happen in an instant and its so affordable. Trust me , you use salesforce.com and Xero ? If you dont have breadwinner ... your kidding yourself.

Breadwinner is really the vital link between salesforce.com and Xero. The section in salesforce is really customisable and so you can make it your own in many ways.

#lovinbreadwinner #gogetitnow #itjustworks

chen kotecha  

After trialing three contenders to streamline the invoice process between Salesforce and Xero I have happily chosen Breadwinner as my integration tool of choice. I found the setup process a breeze with well documented instructions. My workflow has been enhanced with the ability to create invoices within Salesforce and have them duplicated in Xero avoiding the need to replicate effort. The two way synching between Xero and Salesforce ensures invoice changes at either end are reflected in the other product and avoids any data integrity issues. The payment tier structure is scalable -which is a great idea for small businesses such as mine which is starting out with visions of future growth. This product is a MUST for anyone who needs to create Invoices in Xero and wants to streamline their workflow in Salesforce.

Peter Cooper  

We have been using the Breadwinner SalesForce/Xero app for approximately 6 weeks now. The installation instructions were easy to follow and once I had synced the Account names all the data transferred into SalesForce for the Sales team to see. I no longer have the team badgering me for invoicing information, it is there at their finger tips, they can see which subscriptions have been raised and who has not yet paid without the need for additional reports. It has streamlined our processes. Thank you Breadwinner.

Anita Hillier