Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Tell us how we're doing >

Community Forum - Is there a way to see which threads you have looked at?

Started by Anita Wildman -   in Tell us how we're doing

Community Forum - Is there a way to see which threads you have looked at?
i.e. so you can keep track of where you are up to with review forum content.
You would have to look at your browser history. The easiest way is to use an RSS feed reader like Feedly.

Peter.
Xero Certified Adviser, NZ Chartered Accountant and Xero's award winning Most Valuable Professional. I provide small business accounting support for growth-oriented businesses in New Zealand and implementation advice to clients all over the globe. Get a Xero MVP on your team! Visit my blog for various Xero articles.

You can book a live remote Xero support session with me or self-paced Xero training for a very reasonable price.

Peter McCarroll  

Cheers, Peter :) Otherwise, you can look at your profile to see what threads you've commented/voted on.

Brittany H (Community Manager)