Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Preno

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 10 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Preno, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Preno

Preno is an elegant property management system for all sorts of lodgings. We make running an accommodation simple and rewarding, with 24/7 support by industry experts.
Find out more about Preno.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Preno, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact Preno.

Preno and XERo
A fantastic combination for running my booking system and accounting. Have made my job easy and keeps my accountant very happy. It is very difficult for me to make mistakes as the intergration is seamless

Theresa Mary Murdoch  

I bought Waiheke Island motel three years ago, that was using an antiquated booking system. I switched to Preno mainly because of its integration with Xero, and it's user friendly interface. In particular the motel has many contractor guests, many of whom require invoicing, and the Preno/Xero integration makes this easy to manage.

Installation was relatively painless, and Preno has run smoothly ever since. The team and support have been great.

When I bought Onetangi Beach Apartments last year, it was an easy decision to install Preno there too.

Christina Hyde
Waiheke Island Motel and Onetangi Beach Apartments

OBA Reception  

We are looking for a good reservation system, please can someone confirm that Preno allows multi-currency invoicing and then it integrates the multi currency with Xero and provides proper reports

Dominic Fidelis  

My Company, Balanced Advantage , helped implement Preno for one of our Not for Profit clients 2 years ago and continue to work with them using preno today. My client provides accommodation for people experiencing homelessness and Preno has become an essential part of providing this service. Preno allows us to make single or group bookings across a number of properties, recording different prices on different nights if necessary. It integrates seamlessly with Xero so the billing process just flows. It is so easy to change, move, cancel bookings and the visual calendar provides a great overview. We rely on the monthly reports for occupancy rates, sources of bookings and number of new guests. We have found the Preno team to be very responsive to queries and continually providing improvements to what is already a great app. Preno is very easy to use and navigate so it is perfect for businesses like us who want to be up and running in a hurry. Highly recommend Preno.

Deanna Shim  

We have been using Preno for just over a month (1 month free trial) and we love it! It suits our small accommodation business perfectly. The team are always on hand to reply whenever you send a message. They are happy to take on any suggestions and any little glitches have been solved straight away. The integration to Xero is exactly what we wanted.

Amanda Wilkinson  

After a lot of research and wanting to find a reservation system that would integrate with Xero we decided to switch over to Preno a few months ago. I have been blown away by the support, these guys are available all the time and issues are handled in a flash. We have also just recently integrated Siteminder so I save so much time processing bookings.

I just love using a reservation system that is a direct integration with Xero. Invoicing and sending statements is now a few clicks and I can see right away which invoices are due and paid.

It has taken out a lot of the manual entry which could often result in human error, bookings and payments are just as they should be. We are accounting for all our sales in a much more efficient and accurate manner. Saving so much paper and time.

Every person I have shown the system to including my accountant are so impressed. The software is beautifully designed and user friendly. There has been no real need for staff training as it is so intuitive.

It was a big change for us from our previous system and a lot of how we did things had to change as we just started with Xero and Preno at similar times. Then shortly after included the siteminder integration. Now that everything is up and running I have so much more time to spend with guests and less of my duties need to be delegated to my staff as working with Preno and Xero has reduced my workload as the Manager.

They offer a free trial and they are so helpful - give Preno a try I am sure you wont regret it!

Mel
Coronation Lodge

Melissa Bowles  

The level of support we've received from Preno has been outstanding. We're a bit different from the normal clientele, being a social service provider moving into temporary accommodation management to support our clients and community.

Amelia was friendly, polite and very helpful - providing us with training and set up to meet our business needs.

The product works well and delivers on what's expected. It's reporting features are impressive, allowing us to make smarter decisions around property acquisition and tenancy trends.

The integration with XERO accounting software streamlines the billing process.

We recommend Preno to any other users or companies looking for data quality and a system which informs your decision making.

Bernie
Manukau Urban Maori Authority, Auckland

Bernie O'Donnell  

We recently took over a motel, and along with it was a mess of a reservation system.

We looked around at a range of options and settled with Preno because of its integration with Xero, cloud based and ease in the entire reservation process.

We have got that and a whole lot more. It is incredibly user friendly, especially for us with a touch screen system. Makes accounting simple, including reconciling both card and cash transactions which had previously a nightmare. And has been simple in collecting guest information and using that for repeat guests.

The reports are simple and uncomplicated, and the service has been fantastic throughout. We have been showing it off to all those in the industry.

Thanks,

Nick
Aura Accommodation, Rotorua

Nick Fitzgerald  

We started trialling Preno & Xero late last year and ran alongside our existing system. From the start it was easy to use, with a seamless invoicing process which is hugely important to the nature of our business. The combination of the two systems has made management of our business so much more efficient and so simple to manage debtors as well. I made the complete switch in March this year once our high season was waning, and we have not looked back. On going support form both Xero and Preno is something we have not experienced before - it is outstanding. Highly recommend both systems.

Wendy
Decks of Paihia B&B

Phil Hopkinson  

I’ll describe finding Preno as a complete relief for us and our customer.

We took on a hospice accommodation business that needed a serious systems overhaul. They were using an old antiquated hotel booking system which was not fit for their purpose.

We went looking for an accommodation booking system that was easy to understand, easy to use, and most importantly, easy for the customer to adopt. We found Preno, and boy does it fit everything we needed and more.

With direct integration into Xero, it’s so easy to create invoices, you simply check the guest out, and you’re done!

Also, with the amazing reports feature, our customer has a much better idea of how their business is performing

The support we have a received from the team have been exceptional

I would highly recommend looking at Preno!

Steve Mullen
Carbon Business Systems

Carbon Xero Integrations  

We are very pleased with Preno as our software solution for our accommodation bookings, for both local and international Members.

Amelia and Max at Preno have excellent communication skills, and always provide a fast response and turnaround time.

The software is user friendly, and we are enjoying using a cloud platform for our accommodation bookings.

The integration with XERO accounting software makes the billing process seamless, and we would recommend Preno to any potential users.

Susan
The Christchurch Club

Lisa Kumbaroff