Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > App Reviews >

Waddle

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Other

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 10 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Waddle, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Waddle

Revolving line of credit based on your outstanding receivables balance. Link your Xero account & instantly drawdown funds against unpaid invoices.
For more information, check out Waddle.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Waddle, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Waddle support centre or contact Waddle on 1300 649 322.

We have been using Waddle for a while now and seriously cant rate it highly enough, its nice to not have to deal with banks!

You wont regret your decision to get this set up.

BLAKE HAMMON  

We have been using Waddle for awhile now and found the entire workings, processes and setup easy and user friendly. It just works well for our business. Its great to see business like Waddle being forward thinking. Highly recommend Waddle...

Brian Sheedy  

I came across Waddle and recommended it to my client, the whole process from applying for the facility and to the draw down stage was so straight forward. My client still has control of his own customers, and any time we have had a question there has always been someone there to help. I highly recommend this product.

Cleo Litsas  

We have been using Waddle for a little while now and have found the process, experience and integration first class. The real time speed of being able to access funds in our accounts receivable ledger has enabled us to get ahead with projects and remain within terms with suppliers.
From application to deployment, the whole process has been simple, easy, non-intrusive and transparent.
We consider this relationship a true partnership and have no hesitation in recommending them to forward thinking businesses that need more working capital without the hassle of dealing with traditional bankers.

Ben Shadgett  

My clients have used other Invoice Finance company's in the past. Most people are reluctant to change, sticking with the service they know and not wanting any hassles. Recently one of my clients required to use Invoice Finance to help with cash flow. We looked at the costs and needed a better option than the company we were using.
As Waddle Integrates with Xero, it just made sense. It was easy to set up, you manage your debtors on the dashboard, no forms to fill out to finance invoices, draw down electronically and receive email confirmation that the draw down request has been received, reconcile to the Waddle Line of Credit Account, I could go on and on.
If Invoice Finance is a service that could help your business, you would find it hard to beat Waddle.

Michelle Carr  

Great Product, Great Service. Much more visibility and transparency on whats happening in our factoring. The competitive interest rate, doesnt hurt either.

Ryan key  

We are super impressed with Waddle and have nothing but praise for the product and service provided by the team. Every step has been effortless and hassle free. In an industry where payment terms are drawn out partnering with Waddle has provided our business with the cash flow flexibility to enable us to expand quickly and not miss important business opportunities. Xero and Waddle work seamlessly together making transactions easy whilst enabling us to have real time information on our account.

Lauren Hollis  

This is amazing system. 2 mins in and we had approval! We are rolling this out for our clients now as it has worked so well. Banks are yesterday's news - these guys are the way forward!

Dave Hodge
CEO
VITAL ADDITION

David Hodge  

This is amazing system. 2 mins in and we had approval! We are rolling this out for our clients now as it has worked so well. Banks are yesterday's news - these guys are the way forward!

Dave Hodge
CEO
VITAL ADDITION

David Hodge  

We were initially looking to use Market Trend but instead made the jump to Waddle namely because of the simplicity.
So far we've found it to be smooth & simple.
Both Leigh & Simon are really helpful & our experience with Waddle thus far has been first class.
A+ thus far.

Rod Schober