Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

InvoiceSherpa

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Debtor tracking

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and InvoiceSherpa, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About InvoiceSherpa

Automate your receivables and get paid faster. Our system automatically sends invoice reminders to your customers and follows up until you get paid.
For more information, check out InvoiceSherpa.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with InvoiceSherpa, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

If you need help connecting Xero with InvoiceSherpa check out this guide.

For general support visit the knowledge base or email support

4 Customer Reviews
Without a doubt this product will become an irreplaceable AR manager for almost every business. Excellent functionality and a roadmap that would excite most users, Invoice Sherpa looks to become a compulsory add-on for any Xero user. Set and forget features with a great looking and easy to use, good looking interface makes this one of the most exciting new Add-ons to Xero. We use it in our practice and have been very happy with both the product and level of service. Well worth the trial if you are unsure.

Richard Barley  

Invoice Sherpa has streamlined my collections so much! I used to spend hours each month following up with clients and reminding them to pay. With Invoice Sherpa its all automatic, down to live phone calls and text messages. I love the the Thank you for your payment feature and so do my clients -- they always know that their payment has arrived and been credited properly. Our cash flow has improved and the support is extraordinary. Try it out, you won't be sorry and you won't be willing to give it up after the trial period.

Rachel Frishe  

The best collection Add-on i came across so far. The support is exceptional, they have done the necessary to integrate with our credit card gateway and it all works perfectly. Very proactive team, nothing is ever impossible. I really liked this attitude! Highly recommended!

Julie Cooper  

Been working with the team at Invoice Sherpa for the past 4 weeks and have to say that I haven't come across customer service quite like it, and in a good way! Shaun has supported us through issues, pretty much immediately, whether it be during the day or night for us. The functionality offered by Invoice Sherpa is really quite robust compared to what we have used in the past and our clients love it. Top marks so far for the team, well done :)

Gavin Esslemont