Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Rocketspark

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |eCommerce

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 15 user ratings

About Rocketspark

Link your Rocketspark online shop with Xero for a seamless connection between your e-commerce and accounting systems. For more information, check out Rocketspark.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Rocketspark, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Rocketspark support centre or this page for information on connecting Rocketspark to Xero.

Without a doubt Rocketspark is the most user friendly website builder available. The integration with Xero is completely seamless and so simple. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Lance Hohneck  

I'm loving my Rocketspark website. It's so easy keeping track of inventory and figures having the integration with Xero. I'm not a techy person at all so having something simple to understand and easy to use is a must. So pleased I have the Rocketspark and Xero combo.

Hannah Gillard  

Very easy to use and great to keep everything in check I am glad rocketspark have chosen xero to use with their websites :)

tanya allan  

Excellent Website Builder.

John Whyte  

I have had a Rocketspark website for a while but recently signed up to Xero and added online shopping to my website. The process of connecting to Xero was super easy and works perfectly. Rocketspark has been a pleasure to deal with, they provide a quality product and you don't have to be a master at IT to create an effective website. Highly recommend them.

Nichola Jacobsen  

Top quality service at RocketSpark, great customer service and very attentive

Marcelino Porcar  

Love Rocketspark! They are so helpful and the website builder is far better than any I've used previously.

Joanna Monteith  

Rocketspark are awesome, love them and there is no bullshit. I am number one on google for my trade in my area so they must be doing something right. They help you out to if you can't work out what to do. Have recommended them to others and they love it. I am a small business owner so I know what goes on, but these guys are great. I am really keen on recommending other small businesses to them and I have done so.

Daniel Morgan  

I love RocketSpark... Its is super easy to connect Xero, Stripe and RocketSpark and can not wait to open my online store of services! :) The team are AWESOME and always willing to help!

Natalie Lamb  

Rocketspark is super easy, great to deal with. Connects with stripe and xero as easy as breathing in and out. Top work :)

Claire Hodges  

I started a new website with Rocketspark about 4 months ago. The website went together very easily and has come up looking great. Rocketspark have been great when it comes to communication and sorting out any problems that arise along the way.
Highly recommended.

Troy McAulliffe  

From our very first meeting with Rocketspark we came away knowing that these were the right people to create the Accounted4 website we were hoping for. We wanted a website that was original, vibrant, easy to navigate and to update ourselves…and that is exactly what we got! We have dealt with other website providers in the past but these guys leave them for dust with their timeliness, innovation and professionalism. We give them our highest recommendation.

Accounted4 Ltd  

Have had a new website built by Rocketspark and very happy with how easy it is to work with online and offline. Jeremy was/is great to work with, gets back to you very quickly and seems to not mind answering the silly questions and helping to guide me through editing the site. Very happy and already seeing more sales coming through. Thank you particularly to Jeremy.

Jude McNab  

Great set up between my rocketspark website and xero. Very easy to set up and change. The Rocketspark shop is easy to work with and the guys are always there to help if you need some. They are easy to contact even by phone! Love it.
Highly recommend Rocketspark!!

Yolanda Floor  

We've recently updated our website using ROCKETSPARK.COM. They provide simple, cost-effective but extremely professional websites that fully integrate with xero. If you're already a xero user a website driven by Rocketspark is a no brainer. Sales automatically populate across to xero avoiding any double handling.
Sally Cox, Nothing Naughty. www.nothingnaughty.kiwi.nz

Christine Thorburn