Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

SmartBiz Loans

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Other

1 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and SmartBiz Loans, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About SmartBiz Loans

SmartBiz makes applying for an SBA-guaranteed, low interest loan easy. Apply online in only 20 minutes and get funded within 2 to 5 business days. For more information, check out SmartBiz Loans.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with SmartBiz Loans, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general questions view the SmartBiz Loans FAQ page or see this page for information on using SmartBiz Loans with Xero.

Poor experience with SmartBiz Loans.

They asked for business information, then a week went by with no response. Then when I I followed up with them, they for personal taxes on 5/27...then an email on 6/3 saying they would review and get back in 10 days. 20 days later on 6/25...notta!

Doesn't seem like there systems are super well defined and you might be wasting a lot of time, send them sensitive financial information, and they can't even respond with a yes or no.

We're a 3.5M cash flow positive company. Hopefully your experience is better...but I'd skip them.

John Gilham  

We are truly sorry about the experience you had with SmartBiz. A number of things simply went wrong. No excuses. We screwed up and we apologize.

All we can say is this is not the usual customer experience, and we hope you’ll give us another chance if the opportunity arises, so we can prove to you that the great majority of customers are very pleased with their SmartBiz experience, which is why we have a 90% plus customer satisfaction score.

Sincerely,
SmartBiz

Judy Balint