Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Simply Cashflow

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Simply Cashflow, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Simply Cashflow

Intuitive – easy to use cash flow forecasting - a software tool which gives you control of your cash flow and sales pipeline. For more information, check out Simply Cashflow.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Simply Cashflow, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact Simply Cashflow or see this page for information on connecting Simply Cashflow to Xero.

3 Customer Reviews
Simply Cashflow takes all the work out of our budget forcasts.
All payables and receivables invoices entered into Xero are imported into Simply Cashflow on a daily basis and using the due dates provided by Xero, are entered into a calendar.
At a glance, I can see when and how much money is due to go in and out of our accounts.
Once actual payments are made/received these too are imported into the cashflow, along with the current bank balance, allowing for an easy comparison between what we thought was going to happen and what actually happened.
The software is easy to use, it took only a few minutes to learn and the amount of information recorded is brilliant. I can look at a broad budget for the upcoming year or drill right down to individual invoice lines.
The automated processes save us time every day and mean that we always have an accurate, up to date and reliable forecast at our finger tips. Highly recommended!

Chantal Pugmire  

Simply Cashflow does what it says - it makes forecasting a breeze! Especially for a rookie like me, the friendly and quick customer support I receive makes learning even the simplest interfaces not only painless, but a pleasure. I especially like the number of reports that can be generated and the variety of graphical/data views you can create. My favourite this month is the Forecasting Accuracy line graph. I can see immediately when I go off the rails! It's the quickest way I've found to get my head around our budget, as well. Great product with superlative support service.

Amy Smith  

I spent a long time looking at cashflow systems that integrate with Xero and Simply Cashflow is the best I’ve found. Our business needs the efficiency and accuracy of imported data from Xero and the flexibility to add forecasting and ‘what if’ analysis to predict and build different scenarios for the future. Simply Cashflow is the best for our purposes and the team are really friendly and quick to respond to any questions

Donnie Kerrigan