Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Community > Payroll Feature Requests >
Vote

AU Payroll: Employees - Enter Expense claims in portal

Started by Vanessa Leith in Payroll Feature Requests | Idea

Allowing staff to enter expense claims via the employee portal with attachment option for receipts
Official Xero Reply
Hi team, sorry we haven’t popped in here in a while. We’ve just released a new Xero Expenses feature, which includes a lot of functionality that’s been requested here on Community, like Payroll Employees being able to submit expense claims and a lot more.

There will be a per user charge for this feature, but we want you to have a bit a of play around with it first, so it’ll be free until 28 September 2018. I also want to let you know that we will stop supporting our classic expense claims from 31 January 2019, so you won’t be able to enter new expenses from this date. However, details of any expenses you approved prior to this date can be viewed from your reports in Xero Business.

I understand that one size does not fit all, so if you find that new Xero Expenses isn’t quite right for you, Bills can still be used to enter your employee reimbursements.

Your comments here have helped us work iteratively to add enhancements to the whole new Xero Expenses experiences. I hope you enjoy using it and tap back in to share your thoughts.

Kavi S (Community Manager)