Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Statements: Ability to attach all invoices to a statement

Started by Peter McCarroll in Feature Requests | Idea

I'd like to be able to check a box on the send statement screen to automatically include all invoices that are listed on the statement to the statement PDF when emailed.
Official Xero Reply
Online Invoices sound like they could help you out here, team. You can see when your customer has viewed the invoice, and also provide a link so they can see all previous outstanding invoices. Definitely understand it would be easier if you could attach the previous invoices to the Statement, it's just not something the team are working on at the minute.

Brittany H (Community Manager)

Best Reply as chosen by Brittany H (Community Manager)
Ann,

Best way to do that is to use the .docx template functionality. You can add a second page to the template which can be T&Cs or specials. This will then become part of the invoice. This thread is about adding all invoices to a statement, not about adding other documents to a statement.

Peter.
I offer live remote Xero support. I am a Xero Certified Advisor and Xero's award winning Most Valuable Professional. I support small businesses in NZ with professional accounting services and offer paid Xero support and implementation advice to clients all over the globe. Get a Xero MVP on your team! I'm an NZ and Canadian Chartered Accountant, business advisor and add-on Developer.
Visit my blog for various Xero articles.

Peter McCarroll