Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Cliniko

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Cliniko, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Cliniko

Cliniko is a complete practice management system for healthcare practitioners. Manage your schedule, notes, invoices, payments and a lot more. For more information, check out Cliniko.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Cliniko, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, visit Cliniko help or see this page for information on connecting Cliniko to Xero.

3 Customer Reviews
I have been a user of Cliniko since September 2012. I have transferred over 10,000 patients to this software. With easy appointment making and tracking as well as online bookings it is easy to use. I love the simplicity of the program, it is intuitive and does need much training. I like the adaptability of the treatment notes, appontment types and the billing options. I have been using the integration with Xero and have yet to fully implement, we are still testing, but will fully integrate with XERO shortly. The whole thing is web based and this is very useful in a multi location setting. All entries are "real time" and therfore do not need to be backed up etc.... VERY HAPPY. I am VERY happy with Xero as well and have just completed a 12 month tax cycle for my company. All working very well.

Terry Wharton  

My client has been using Cliniko for several years so when we found out that it is now a Xero add-on we were thrilled. We set up the Xero account yesterday but the syncing of invoices from Cliniko to Xero isn't working properly. Up to 25% of the invoices have not transferred across or in Cliniko they appear to have failed but in fact have transferred. This seems to be affecting current invoices, not just ones prior to integration. Once this glitch is sorted out, it will be great. One thing to be aware of is that all payments must be entered into Cliniko, not Xero as it is a 1 way update.

Marilyn Bryce  

DO NOT SYNC WITH XERO YET, one of my clients is on it and it has created nightmares. we have had to disconnect the integration until it is working. Cliniko works great but they just haven't found out how to sync properly with xero yet. My advice would be get both just dont hookup the integration yet.

Matthew Woolnough