Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Expensify

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Bills + Expenses

4 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and Expensify, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Expensify

Expense reports that don't suck! Simplified expense reporting your employees will love, seamlessly integrated with Xero. For more information, check out Expensify.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Expensify, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, visit Expensify help or see this page for information on connecting Expensify to Xero.

3 Customer Reviews
Hi there! I helped oversee the Expensify/Xero integration at Expensify, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on making this integration even better., please shoot me an email at jason@expensify.com. Thanks so much!

Jason Mills  

I've just been speaking to a company that use Expensify and are setting up on multi currency Xero. How does the integration work, if expenses are logged in Expensify in a particular currency, say US Dollars, does this come through into Xero as a purchase invoice in US Dollars? Then US Dollars have to already have been set up in Xero, if the base currency is different?
Thank you
Nicola

Nicola Wilson  

I use Expensify w/Xero for my practice. Works 98% perfectly (I'd like to be able to code the username to match the username I use in Xero ) - otherwise zero complaints.

I also did a trial run for a client (who hired a new CFO and went with a traditional accounting package for a lot more money (including features they will never use). The problem here is they used tracking info and that info (tags) did not transfer over. I'm told that's being solved in the next quarter or so.

Wayne Spivak