Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

QWD Outlook Integration Tools

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |CRM

4.8 out of 5 stars
Based on 9 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and QWD Outlook Integration Tools, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About QWD Outlook Integration Tools

The Outlook Integration Tools gives you an array of productivity tools to help enhance your workflow and take advantage of the power of MS Outlook.
For more information, check out QWD Outlook Integration Tools.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with QWD Outlook Integration Tools, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For support contact QWD Outlook Integration Tools via email.

Very, very nice integration with Outlook. Love doing batch updates in Outlook and posting back to Xero contact list.

Kudos to the dev team.

Ewen Bishop  

Really neat set of integration tools.I especially like being able to bring tasks into Outlook and the sync functions.

Rupert Englander  

At first glance this looks very polished and tightly integrated. This adds a feature to Xero which is very important to us, the ability to easily add attachments to invoices when they are sent to clients. It also allows easy cc'ing of invoices or sending to multiple addresses.

Nigel Gillions  

Very cool set of tools which I've been using with a few clients. Some great options for putting additional features into Xero for those who run their business operations through Outlook.

Dan - Ocius Digital

Daniel Fairbairn  

At first glance this looks very polished and fits well with requirements of my company, but if your staff us multiple devices. ie. Laptops and desktops you require multiply licence's for each staff making more expensive that it competitors,and at time of purchasing my licence there was no mention of how the licencing work until I e-mailed the developer about it.
The add on seems to be solid in all other aspects.

Paul Talbot  

Buy this add on if your customers complain about the e mail format they are receiving e mails. Outlook add on, will let you e mail Xero invoices from your "ORIGINAL" e mail address, will confirm when sent etc. A " real " benefit.

graeme murray  

My colleagues & I enter our time in to our Outlook calendars. As we enter each entry we link it to a new or existing invoice using "Outlook Integration Tools". At the end of the month with a click of a button we automatically generate all the invoices for our clients. A quick log in to Xero, spot check & then bulk send and it's done! We're only a small business (2 of us) but this saves us HOURS of copying our Outlook calendar via copy/paste in to Xero. If we generate the invoices during the month we can keep an eye on the running total of the work we've done giving us better control & reporting. To get it to do this we've had to adapt it a little to what it is designed, but the support to do so was great & it does exactly what we need now.

Zachary Baker  

I couldn't believe my luck recently when I finally found an add-on that integrates Outlook with Xero for time and billing. After trialling it for the full 14 days, it never disappointed and I have since purchased the product. There are many very good time and billing add-ons out there, but this one has proved to be the best for my requirements. Have also strongly recommended this to a number of my clients. Like I said in my review of the QWD Excel Integration Tool, these guys rock!

Sonet Venter  

As I keep track of all my billable time in an Outlook calender i wanted something that would import directly into Xero. I spent weeks looking for a straight forward tool, finally i came across the QWD Outlook Integration Tool. Within an hour i had it working to the point that I could start billing. Invoicing each month use to take me 4-8hrs, now it only takes my 15mins and i also have the ability of keeping track to see how my month is going. This app is worth every dollar.

Jaron Mott