Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

SmartJobs

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and SmartJobs, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About SmartJobs

SmartJobs is a cloud based job management, invoicing and quoting solution which is perfect for use on iPhone and iPad.
For more information, check out SmartJobs.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with SmartJobs, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For support visit the SmartJobs support center here or contact support via email.

4 Customer Reviews
When I first decided to Smart Jobs, I really hoped I'd made the right choice. I am totally delighted with the package and the tremendous amount of support Curtis and Smart Jobs has given us. We found a few problems and got a swift response each time. Sometimes it was helping me to learn more about the system, other times it was in response to a comment.

The willingness to listen to customer response and initiate improvements - gives us a great sense of confidence. We know we have chosen a great partner to work with us in our future expansion.

Veronica Peirce, Finance Director, Team Super Ltd.

Veronica Peirce  

At Centrefit Services Pty Ltd we started our business not really knowing what software was right for us. After reviewing many internet sites and trialling various application for the smart phone, we quickly came to realise that Smart Jobs in conjunction with Zero was the only way forward.

We have been using Smart Jobs since our business started in January 2014 and we cannot do business without it. It's ability to send jobs out to our technicians in real time and invoice the customers is both reliable and time saving.

The team at Smart Jobs have been open to modify the program to suit our business; and in our eyes, this is a fantastic initiative because it shows that they CARE about our business.

For anyone who would like a verbal reference, please do not have hesitate to contact me on 0424 059 646.

Mark Pearce, Director, Centrefit Services Pty Ltd.

Mark Pearce  

I have been very happy with Smart Jobs, and have been recommending it to other small business and trades.
It is simple to use, and provides a lot of instant services, such as route management and integration with Xero, with relatively few commands.
The best thing that I have found is the technical support- quick and helpful responses.
As above, the Smart Jobs team is willing to listen to my requirements, and tailor a solution accordingly- this alone provides great value for money.

As a small business owner/operator, I couldn't do what I need without Smart Jobs (and I did trial others first!)

Simon Jupe, Owner at Hindmarsh Pest Control

Simon Jupe  

We are a small business with very diverse income streams. Finding a package flexible enough to work immediately without having complex set up and complex training was something we were looking for. We had been using an existing job tracking system, however, this was nothing more than a card based system which added to the admin burden.

We looked at a few Xero add ons and tried a few out. These were overly complex and leaning towards what Xero does anyway. One of the larger considerations was we wanted a package that would be logical and used "plain language" so our "tradies" and apprentices would feel comfortable using.

We discovered Smart Jobs and after playing with the trial decided to purchase a subscription within days. This app was seamless and easy for everyone to understand and use during the transition from our old job package to Smart Jobs (there really was no transition, everyone just took to the package and started using it).

Previously we were struggling with administration, ordering parts, quoting, invoicing, scheduling and matching orders to jobs for example. Now using Smart Jobs these processes are streamlined and what is a surprise is our staff using the system are self managing work to a level we did not feel was possible. The turnaround with quoting jobs is vastly improved, the invoicing is itemised to a high level of detail and project planning is simplified and easy.

The introduction to Smart Jobs to our business has seen an increase of job completion by freeing working time away from manual administrative process.

Smart Jobs integration with Xero is seamless and it is an add on that does so much that Xero doesn't (I did notice a lot of job or business management apps seem to duplicate the Xero functionality with out adding much in a practical sense of job management).

I recommend Smart Jobs highly (but would't want to give my direct competition the edge we have with this App ;-).

Donald Inman, Director Multivolt Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Appliance Repairs

Accounts Multivolt