Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > App Reviews >

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Bills + Expenses

4.6 out of 5 stars
Based on 122 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Entryless, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Entryless

Entryless automatically generates an accurate digital general ledger record from bills in any format. For more information, check out Entryless.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Entryless, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support via email, visit Entryless support or see this page for information on connecting Entryless to Xero.

Entryless has really speeded up bill entries; its works smoothly and our bookkeeper has found it a real benefit. The Xero sync works fine. Would definitely recommend.

Nick Evans  

We have been using Entryless for about 6 months. Very pleased as it syncs well with Xero. We use the free version the only downside is that sometimes you have to wait a few days for invoices to be processed. All in all it is saving us a lot of time.

Guy Everard  

Zero stars and honestly- by the way I have now been blocked from replying.....

I have attached my two companies and the uploading to Entryless and automation of the bills worked fine, however not one has synced back to Xero for use in the software.

I paid for the premium to get the invoices done more quickly- well that is what I thought, but that has got me no customer service and no contact with anybody who knows the product and that can offer information and support.

My email inbox is overflowing with repeat emails, and I am tired of having to reconnect Entryless to Xero when it actually says in the software that it is connected on one page but another says it is not, and in Xero it clearly states that it is connected.

I have not had one decent support experience with hours spent trying to use the live chat feature, and sending screen shots. I was sent an email from the CEO titled the Story of Entryless, while totally ignoring my complaint that nothing is syncing back to Xero even though it clearly says that the bills have been approved.

I am so suspicious about this company, it's professionalism and customer service, that I almost feel that it could not possible be legitimate. I was on the paid subscription which offered one week free as a trial, nothing worked in that time and they have now started billing me properly on my credit card. I raised the fact that I should be afforded the benefit of one week free once they can actually get it working as advertised, then I would be happy to start paying, and that was the only email I have received a reply for, and I was told that it was not working because I had not connected to Xero.

The software could not possibly work at all if it was not connected to Xero (to know the tax codes and companies etc), yet that all worked. Be warned. This company has a front line staff who have absolutely no idea and you just get sent emails regarding you support ticket but you will not actually get any help and they will be happy to take your money.

At $30 per week per company I think there should be a high number of support staff with varied levels of knowledge, who can move to solve issues in a timely manner, however, over 10 days with no solution is not acceptable from my perspective.

Kylie Pearce  

The Entryless Experience #Update 1:
Since my first post i've become increasingly fond of Entryless and keenly read up on its planned features. A few tips I've picked up;
1 .Setup an email address for your company that keeps a copy of the invoice and also forwards it on to entryless.. Its an extra measure to be sure that the invoice was actually sent.
2. If you have a supplier that refuses to email, you can set up your fax to convert the fax into an email and send it off.
3. If you are stuck with no other option but to scan, don't rely on the one attached to our old printer (which is getting much less use these days). I paid around $1000 for a HP duplex scanner that just sits on the desk and blazes through scans as fast as a $30,000 photocopier.. Its still getting easier.

Jonathan Finkelstein  

I stumbled across entryless in a post from another bookkeeper and have trialled it with my own invoices and receipts and it has been great, I can see some great potential for saving a lot of time with entryless.

John Jelf AIAB MCIPP  

I've been using Entryless for a few months now & it has transformed the way I manage my accounts. No more long winded filling in invoice details into Xero and with its automatic storing of invoice copies uploaded to Entryless onto Xero, means I no longer have to print and stamp and file all of the invoices - saving me loads of time, paper, ink and therefore money! If you're thinking about giving it a go but not sure how much it will help you then I'd say definitely go for it, it's a massive time saver & takes a lot of the parts about invoice entry that you dread doing away.

Sarah McDonnell  

Experience is great. Currently it's free!!

Andrew Cox  

So far, 1 month of using, it has been great.

Daniel Jaworski  

This has drastically spend my data entry processes for bills. Now I just scan and upload the pile, then review and send to Xero. I haven't used other software for this so I don't know how it compares, but I certainly have no complaints so far.

John Burt  

I've been using Entryless for several months now. At first the service was quite good, with processing times of a few days. The last two months have taken over three weeks to process the bills. In fact, last months bills were uploaded on the 14th of June and still are in processing. That's 23 days and counting. Clearly, the free accounts are an extremely low priority. I don't particularly mind that, since they are running a business, but pretending that the "forever free" accounts are of any value is very disingenuous.

I also really struggled to contact customer support. There are no links (that I could find) on the website or in the help menu. I eventually found an email address via google but I never received a reply to my email. My bills did get processed shortly thereafter though...

I have now switched to a competitor which not only works better and is more intuitive, but it is also slightly cheaper than the paid version of Entryless.

Michael Ward  

Entryless has enabled us to become more efficient and productive in processing our invoices through the book keeper. Would highly recommend it.

Kellie Shewring  

I started using Entryless as a convenient way of inputting the odd invoice without the tedium of typing everything out. If I make a mistake it is far easier to correct in in Entryless than in Xero. The more I began to use Entryless the more I saw it’s potential to completely remodel my business accounting practices.

Eventually I became a premium subscriber so I could unlock Entryless’ s full capabilities and I have not been disappointed.

Now I am accepting invoices directly from my suppliers via email through Entryless and straight into xero. Turnover time for manually scanned invoices is impressive and the customer support I receive from Entryless is outstanding.

I would recommend a premium subscription to anyone serious about using this tool to its full capability and making Xero easier to handle.

Jonathan Finkelstein  

Entryless has become an integral part of our bookkeeping and Supplier payable system. The premium subscription has saved us further time and generated greater efficiency.

Rob Furlan  

We were using the Entryless trial version for a few months, and were very satisfied with the quality of output but decided that waiting for processing was putting unnecessary strain on our workload so decided to upgrade to the Premium version and have not looked back.
Documents are turned around within 12 hours of the email being sent which means that they are in Xero by the next working day! The support has been great as we get a quicker response to queries / problems experienced.
Would definitely recommend upgrading to Premium as the subscription is not excessive and pays for itself in manual processing / waiting hours saved.

Sally X  

This one simple addition to my accounting system is what saves me a heap of time.

It works seamlessly with Xero and add all the fields including invoice number, which I never bothered entering myself.

Great app for the phone and this truly saves me the most time. Very cost effective.

I also love that I do not need to file paper anymore. If I need to access an invoice, the image is uploaded to Xero. Perfect.

Andrew Kilroy  

I've been using Entryless for a couple of months now. I was paying my wonderful book keeper to upload all the invoices but the cost became prohibitive as we grew. With Entryless it's so easy, we've provided our suppliers with our unique email address and they are just there. I log in once a week or so to approve the invoices so they go into Xero and it's great.

We have the premium service which is probably overkill for our business but, it's a small amount of money for a great service. There are a few quirks where we have invoices with multiple VAT rates for example but overall good. Otherwise sometimes new suppliers get created somehow which is a pain as I have to keep deleting and merging but I am sure we'll get there (I do that because XERO is linked to our EPOS system VEND and it causes issues there).

It has saved me lots of money and what I like other than that is there are better things to spend time on that manually inputting invoices, furthermore it's great to be able to refer to the attachment.

I would highly recommend Entryless.

Laura Francis  

We had been using Entryless on the trial version for a few months, and decided that we needed a quicker turnaround so upgraded to the paid version. We are very happy with Entryless, and it works great. The subscription price per company is affordable and makes this a very worthwhile solution. I would definitely recommend Entryless over its competitors such as ReceiptBank.

Chris Bottrill  

Entryless is by far the most complete bill digitising solution. Advantages are the ability to cope with handwritten invoices, upside down pdfs, multiple page invoices, multiple invoices in one pdf, quick and simple bill authorisation system, documents are stored in Xero not linked to a third party server and the price.

Whilst you can get the above for nothing this is only practical if you are a micro business due to invoice restrictions and processing time. The value of the service is such that paying is not a burden

Justin Owttrim  

Entryless makes entering invoices and bills in all shapes and sizes (even in french) a sinch. It's not perfect but it works and it seems to be getting better. Highly recommended.

Alex San Gregorio  

We have been using the upgraded Entryless for a couple of weeks and are happy with the results. You need to pay for the upgrade or processing is very slow.

Russell Braithwaite  

Entryless saves me so much time and hassle. I upgraded to the paid version to get quicker turn around times. The free version was taking longer and longer to get results.
No I have upgraded, Very accurate information seamlessly posting into Xero.
Very happy.

Luke Loades  

Entryless truly is a breath of fresh air, it saves hours of inputting data, we highly recommend it

John Creamer  

I have been using Entryless for a few months. It saves me a great deal of time and my clients love it. It has encouraged them to get their paperwork in order, and I don't have to do as much chasing for information as I did before.

Stuart Wagland  

This system is simple and hugely useful for those with limited time. Gone are the hours spent manually inputting receipts and invoices. I'm not an accountant, I am a small business owner and find Entryless effortless.

Claire Matyus-Flynn  

We recommend Entryless for all clients - especially those with high volume. I know there are many other products like Entryless, but are they really like it? I say it's far superior. Entryless deals with invoices in a simplest way that reduces a great amount of time and effort but help us achieve the same goal.
Without Entryless, I can't imagine what my daily task would be like, or even to hire an additional employee to do manual data processing. For the price you pay, the benefit you get is simply incomparable!

Hanna Bae  

Works beautifully and saves hours of work. 5 stars for sure!

Paul Nanscawen  

We have started using Entryless for our clients since early 2016 and we have been really impressed with the system and customer service. our clients love using it and works very well with Xero

Brad Golchin  

Entryless makes my A/P much quicker. It's not perfect and there's still some things I need to manually enter but on the whole saves me a lot of time. I would reccomend it.

Kelly Blackmore  

I have been using Entryless for a month or so and a happy with their product and services... Now I can get organised and spend my time on other tasks which I haven't got time previously... The prices are affordable and I would recommend Entryless to all my clients and colleagues...

Michaela Hofferova  

We have been using Entryless for a few months now, and the time it has saved us processing invoices is incredible. The fact that our suppliers can email the invoice directly to our unique Entryless email address (or we can email or upload the invoice ourselves), we simply code the invoice in Entryless, and then it is seamlessly transferred to Xero (with a digital copy of the actual invoice) is absolutely superb.
If Accounts Payable/Creditor invoice processing takes your business any lenght of time, i would certainly recommend using Entryless.

Jasen Martin  

We have been using Entryless for over a year but only recently upgraded to the paid subscription. The paid service is super quick. Saves a heap of time and always accurate. The ability to upload via website, emails or app comes in very handy. The only thing I'd improve is the android app isn't great.

Duncan Robbie  

I think I must have been one of the original users of Entryless back in 2013. Customer support is always amazed me as they are on the other side of the world but they are fast. The product is continually improving. Data Entry is boring and the repetitiveness increases chance of errors - entryless has solved that. I love that my clients don't have to ask me where invoices are anymore - they are in xero and open up at the click of a button. Entryless has helped make Bookkeeping fun by taking away the most boring and repetitive task - keying in invoices. Thank You Mike and The Team.

Sandy Williams  

I have been an entryless premium subscriber for 6 months now. I cannot complain about anything. Invoices are ready for my review in 4 or 6 hours and i am able work on my clients ledger on the same day.

My main contact Cesar is always available to me, my clients and in the look out, their support team is extremely responsive and always pointing me in the right direction when I need help.

As a paid subscriber, I cannot find another application that can do the same for the level of customer support quality and speed.

Anie McCain  

Likewise...works very well, "when it works", but almost every client now has bills being processed for between 8-21 days.

I don't mind paying for something, but they "pretend" the free service will work in reasonable time, but the reality is very different - I've raised issues with them 4 times and the last 2 times they've recommended I upgrade to the paid for service.

I recommend you buy Receiptbank instead - same price, but more features.

Ian (ADMIN) Smith  

Very good while it lasted

After my 30 day trial finished the processing of bills with free forever takes far too long - I would understand 1-2 days but its now been over a week...I was actually considering upgrading but find this very petty and considering looking into alternatives.

** Update**
Got a generic response from support after 3 days saying that they were receiving unusual high volumes of receipt requests recently for both premium and free plans - hence the delay. I thought I would call their bluff and sign onto the 7 day premium trial. As expected, all the receipts got processed within 30mins - so much for unusual high demand for both plans.

Essentially their free plan is a ploy to get you on their high priced premium plan. Would have preferred them to be upfront an honest with their plans as really did like their offering. As a matter of principal, I have found an alternative product which is just as good for a lower cost. Just a tip; instead of lying to your potential customers, scrap the free plan or actually make it process within the ridiculous 2 week waiting period - surely no more than 2-3 days processing power is established enough now-a-days to handle millions of requests so cut the bs about high demand.

Tom Martin  

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your feedback! :) We have had explosive growth of 30% - 50% month-to-month in companies joining Entryless, as well as the amount of bills getting processed. Companies across the Globe are loving our service and rapidly joining.

We are not forcing any of our users to upgrade, we simply have had a massive jump on our traction which has delayed the processing for our FREE accounts.

Users under our Premium plan enjoy automated bills in less than 12 hours.

Again, we do appreciate your feedback, and we are working on improving processing speeds for ALL accounts. Understand that your current needs do not call for our £19.99/mo plan and we respect that.

We hope you can continue to enjoy Entryless!

Mike Galarza  

We've been using Entryless for a few years, its now got sooo painfully slow... now taking 10 DAYS.... to process bills.... I'm thinking this is Entryless way to force us to upgrade to the £19.99 a month service, very poor service.... The Entryless strap line when we joined was "free forever" should be changed to "takes forever"....

Matthew Chapman  

It is a life saver function, I have not only used it for my existing clients but also recommended it to organisations I am sitting as treasurer.

Sylvia Chou  

This is great add on to save hips of time and free!!

Highly recommend Entryless!

Chris Han  

This is a great time saver add-on, easy to setup and use, and I like the double approval Entryless + Xero for accuracy. I definitely recommand!
*Update I am now using a premium subscription for a client needs and it makes a big difference. Recommended when time processing is a key!

Genevieve Pelletier  

I have been using Entryless for about a month now. I did have a couple issues that were quickly resolved by their support, so that was comforting to know that they were there to help. As a Shoeboxed user, I really like how Entryless provided a copy of the receipt or bill as part of the integration with Xero. This is better than the link solution provided by Shoeboxed.

I'm quite impressed, to the point that I'm looking at cutting the cord with Shoeboxed.

06/06/16 - Now I'm beginning to see what others have mentioned. I now have documents over a week old still waiting to be processed. Yet I continue to receive emails to upgrade to get faster processing. Very disappointing to say the least. I have changed my rating accordingly and will likely stick with Shoeboxed.

Edward Hennigan  

Amazingly easy to set up and get started and saves hours of data entry, perfect for the paperless office:

1. Saves time as you don't need to manually type data from your receipts to enter expenses into Xero. Entryless reads the amount, supplier name, reference number, date of invoice and due date.

2. Once imported the bank transactions can be easily reconciled as Xero will link directly with the bill that is already sitting in accounts payable, leaving the bank entry to be checked and approved (further minimising any data entry).

3. It's free up to 300 items per month. By comparison, Receipt Bank costs $131.95 for the equivalent number of items per month.

Nathan Watkins  

I must have tried at least 5 or 6 services for scanning receipts and this one is not only the best but it's FREE. It is really slow at times - but not always and, did I mention free? I love the side-by-side approval where you can walk through each of your receipts/bills 1 by 1 and verify the data against the receipt image and make any changes/add notes and then BOOM once you're done it sends them right over into Xero.

It syncs both ways with Xero so it pulls in all of your accounts and suppliers. And it remembers suppliers so if I saw Verizon is Phone, then I only have to tell it once and it automatically fills in Phone for every other Verizon bill.

Also, the OCR is REALLY good, I'm kind of amazed at some of the old crumpled up restaurant receipts with my tip & total scrawled on them that it got.

Abby Fichtner  

I haven't been using Entryless for long, but i am already loving it and seeing great results. It is very time efficient and easy to use. The best invoicing software i have come across so far!

Jenna Gilbert  

Entryless is simple and easy to use. It is the first app I connect for my new clients as it is extremely useful and saves a lot of time and money.

This app is a must for many of my clients.

Nathan Price  

Entryless and Xero is just magic - wish I'd discovered it sooner. (Entryless and MYOB not so much.)

Julie East  

Thanks David for praising our support team! We strive for the highest customer support in the space.

We have improved massively since you last tried Entryless and we have sorted out the teetering issues reported in the Sleeter blog.

Its no surprise such high ratings, as we are processing billions of dollars from tens of thousands of companies across the globe and growing 10% to 30% month to month.

And as the Sleeter Report mentioned: "I found the OCR of the numbers to be on point. I didn’t catch any errors." You will hardly get a beta app to get such a positive review!

Mike Galarza  

I am actually really surprised by all of these 5 star reviews. I tried it but thought it was very "Beta". I saw this article and thought it echoed my thoughts almost exactly.

I love the idea though, and the customer service from the team is solid. I just wish it actually worked.

David Wieseneck  

We started using Entryless around 3 months ago. After that time I am really getting used to it and finding it saves me time. It takes time the first time the system looks at a supplier's invoice but after that the approvals seem quite quick. I guess the system learns what to look for and then is quicker once it knows. Yes, it doesn't do line item entry so it won't suit everyone, but as a small business, not many of our expenses are related to inventory so I can deal with that. I find the inventory functions in Xero not very helpful to us anyway as we are a manufacturing business and I can't seem to get Xero to work well with BOMs or products that change (e.g. shrinkage) from purchase to sale as part of the manufacturing process.
Overall I love Entryless and Xero as a combo, it's making our lives much easier and has helped us to be better at paying bills on time as we are more organised. I love being able forward my suppliers invoices to an email address and then just approve them to the correct GL code! Finally we are doing batch payment runs!!

Cheers to the Entryless team!

Paul Amos  

We currently use Receipt Bank, it sounds pretty similar to Entryless - we get suppliers to send invoices directly to our receipt bank, it processes them and then we log in and push them in to Xero.

The employee expenses app in Xero is pretty poor, users can see bank details of suppliers etc, so we are looking for an app for expenses. We have had a demo from Expensify and it looks good. Ideally we would use one app for expenses and invoices, we do not think Expensify have the invoice function that Receipt Bank does.

Does Entryless have a good set up for expenses? Can all employees get an app and submit expenses via the app with photos etc?

Then can managers of teams log in and approve expenses and the automatically processed invoices that suppliers send, or is there no approval function in Entryless?

Neil Terry  

We began using Entryless 2 months ago. It's saving us a lot of time. I really love having our vendors send invoices to our entryless e-mail and then just reviewing the invoices. The cost is very good compared to other similar services I've seen. Customer support is also very good.

Daniel Croak  

Really disappointed after all the positive revews. Setting up with Xero was easy, except that Entryless copied over all our contacts not just the suppliers, meaning I have 250 customers to delete one at a time from Entryless.
Entryless only copies the invoice totals not any of the descriptions or line items. This is OK for personal expenses, (indeed Entryless coped very well with a wrinkled petrol receipt) However if you want to use any of the Inventory functions in Xero, Entryless isn't very useful. To include the line items of an invoice you would have to manually edit each bill in Xero to add the line items, at which point you might just as well done that in the first place.
The trials I did were very slow taking 11 hours or so to process each item, but that might be just a bad day.
A shame, but even free of charge, I'm struggling to be won over to Entryless.

Devon Cidermaker  

I've just started working with Entryless after meeting them at Xerocon last year and trying others. I find Entryless works very well for me and I use it now for my clients.

Their support has been good too, good to have someone on the end of an email to help.

Jenny Johns  

I have only used this a couple of times and have found it very easy to use. At the moment I am starting out and therefore still work so I can scan the bills and email them and they are then ready for me later on to approve without all of the entering of data. Everything just happens. Wonderful tool.

Tracy Care  

Great customer service offered by them. Time saver.

Navdeep Kaur  

I am loving Entryless. Its great as my smaller clients can have an unpaid version and then as needs change we can upgrade them to the paid version. I love that there is now a paid version and I can get faster processing.

Julie Nielsen  

Well what an awesome add-on!

This natty little tool has lopped a couple of hours from my bookkeeper's work week. We're only relatively small so no need for the paid plans yet, so bonus that such an advantageous piece of software is free!

The UI is clear and not cluttered with useless rubbish, easy to see what's going on at a glance on the Dashboard. Does have a slightly 'flaky' feel to it as if it's still in development and a more polished version is about to arrive! No doubt as users provide feedback and EL continue to work on the 'look & feel' things will improve over time.

Overall: totally awesome Add-on, so glad I found it and was pointed towards it!

Giles Davis  

I have only recently started using Entryless for my clients when I set them up on Xero. They love the ease of use. Being able to load a lot more bills than other similar products has meant we can keep the cost down for most SME wanting to gain efficiency and cut down in admin costs. Value of Cloud Technology - priceless!

Erika Williams (Xero Staff)  

I have been using Entryless now for 2 months and find it awesome, very easy to use and more importantly is saving me so much time. In conjunction with swapping to Xero as my accounting package best thing I've done all year

Tim McCormack  

Brilliant! saves so much time and paper handling.

Daniel Hauser  

Very happy with Entryless. We use a lot of apps and what I love about entryless for my clients is that those who are very small and can't afford more subscriptions can access the free version for up to 300 receipts per month. Then there are the amazing bigger business tools which will really streamline larger enterprises. Can't wait till they have an AU office here is OZ.

Jeannie Doherty  

Saves many hours of work, very easy to use, and great customer service. Highly recommended!

Francisco Baggiani  

Love it, Entryless has saved the time to process my bills significantly.

Hari Simaguen  

Processing generally quick but has been slow sometimes. Works well for my business but lacks a few of the features of competitors. Very good overall

Lucinda Hudson  

We have been using Entryless in our New Zealand practice for about three months.

Certainly a few teething issues but a phone call from Mike resolved them all very quickly and we''re happy to process forward and recommend to our clients.

Perhaps not some of the functionality of their main competitor in New Zealand, but it sounds like it is being worked on and will be welcomed. And you can't go too far wrong with free!

Craig Wisnewski  

Loving Entryless so far.

I do still see it as a WIP though.

Email feature out of Entryless could be improved, as well as potentially making it easier to add something as a credit note.

Regardless, great service.

Andrew Wang  

So far so good. Love the simple GUI & simple process.

Few improvements that I can think of.
- descriptions are missing. At least manual input during approval
- lines are not recognised
- Images too big, need a proper viewer with zoom
- PDF should be full height
- Moving files from one company to another(miss placed)
- Edit supplier name in place during approval
- Add Account in place during approval

Also would like to see an open API available to allow retrieve the processed data.

What's the exclusive(fade out) button for?

Thanks for the great little helpful tool!

Phil Li  

I started using Entryless in August this year, in an effort to cut down my time spent on back office administration (expense entry). As the owner of a SME, my time is certainly better spent in other facets of the business. Needless to say Entryless has not disappointed. It has allowed me to effectively push my expense entry workload back to either staff members (via scanning invoices directly to our Entryless e-mail or via taking a photo of their receipts and submitting to Entryless on their phone) or to suppliers (who directly e-mail their PDF invoices to our Entryless e-mail). This has cut out the "middleman" in the process and saved me several hours a week. And because we keep our overall expense entries low (less than 250 a month), the service is free. I have highly recommended it to a number of friends who are also small business owners utilising Xero and they too are very impressed and reaping the benefits.

The only issues we have really encountered is occasionally slow processing times and an inability for some users (with Samsung phones) to submit photos via their smart phones.

Tige Seaburg  

We have been using Entryless for eighth months and have found it easy to use, has seamless integration with Xero, great customer service too.

Maureen Toland  

We added Entryless soon after migrating to Xero. This add-on has assisted our Company in going Paperless for A/P it's amazing. To have the PDF scan attachment imported into Xero is excellent for record keeping. Other OCR type services charge a lot of $ for this kind of functionality which Entryless provides for free at lower volumes which is great for SMBs

James Anderson  

Love Entryless, saves our company many hours. Would recommend it very strongly.

The email feature could be improved though.

Moushumi Sikand  

We have a number of clients using the free Entryless add-on.

Our clients love it because this savs them a huge amount of time by helping to keep them organised, and automating their supplier invoice entry.

It also is of benefit to us because every supplier invoice in their Xero file has the source document attached. As we drill down to review transactions, we can go to source document level without having to contact the client and wait for documentation to be sent to our office.

We have trialled other paid add-ons and found them to be either similar or inferior performance.

We recommend this to any business that wants to streamline their administration process and give their accountant the tools to prepare more accurate financial statements in a shorter time.

Stephen Stead  

Entrlyless is fast and efficient. Highly recommended for small business, and free for less than 300 bills per month, well done Entryless

Clayton Burridge  

Love this add-on! It completely removes the hassle of data entry now that I have all my invoices sent straight to Entryless by email or the paper ones scanned in bulk, then a couple of minutes approving them and they are in Xero. Couldn't be easier.

Update 15th June 2016: I have now upgraded to premium and it is much faster. Some of the automated emailed invoices I receive from suppliers get processed immediately and are ready for me to review straight away and the scanned ones are always ready the same day.

Daniel Rossall  

Simple, stress free data entry. Some things that need to be ironed out but very promising and great value.

Barry Lennon  

Great Add-on for those wanting to save time with creditors

Glenn Coulter  

A friend introduced me to Entryless and I love it. The kind people don't even charge for less than 300 bills a month. It is easy to use and can't fault it.

Josephine Roberts  

Have been using Xero for a while and added Entryless without any problems at all. My team works remotely so it's great for them to upload receipts for me to process. Entryless even copes with their scrappy till receipts, often scanned upside down. Reviewing and transferring to Xero couldn't be easier or faster. Great app, long may it continue.

Kevin Yates  

I really love this add-in. Its saved me hours and hours of work and now XERO has attached supplier invoices to all my purchases.
I can simply forward my purchase order emails to my entryless email address, approve then that appear in XERO. TOO EASY!

Mark Purvis  

Pretty accurate and simple to use. Saves a lot of time entering bills.

Tim Pearson  

Very simple with an accurate ORC technology and integration with Xero.
I strongly recommend Entryless.

Irlando Lelis  

Entryless is an amazing tool alongside Xero. I couldnt believe how easy it has made my life as a small business owner.
I highly recommend a combo of Xero & Entryless

Anuj Dhawan  

Been using xero for 6 months now and found it great, however there was still too much time being spent entering suppliers. I tried a few add-ons but found that Entryless was by far the best. The ease of emailing and scanning in new and exsiting suppliers, then all the info being entering entered automatically is just fantastic. I would recommend this add-on to anyone.

Gavin Thain  

Have been using Entry less for 3 months. Works well and is easy.

Processing can take 24 hours between scanning / emailing an invoice and when it is available to review and approve. If the time could be reduced the application would be perfect.

Max Robbie - Metal Sign Label Pty Ltd  

Finally an add-on to Xero that is worth using for us. This is a great efficient service, extremely easy to set up and hugely time saving from that point on. I have heard the customer service is great but we havent had to contact them yet for anything, What's more the service is free for the amount of invoices we process each month, so for that reason I cannot justify giving anything less than a 5 star review.

Russell Hatcher  

I have been using entryless for a little over a week now and cannot fault the service or the product!

Jamie Christophersen  

I'm located in Perth Australia, and have greatly enjoyed using Entryless. Some bullet points on my experience.
1. The turnaround time of uploaded and processed invoices has been spot on. We do under 300 per month.
2. I no longer need to "handle" invoices, and they are stored in Xero when I approve them.
3. My email inbox load has dropped drastically and I only need look at Entryless to review and approve.
4. There is a double handling aspect whereby you need approve entryless invoices in Xero. I see this as a benefit, as they are entered into draft invoices by Entryless to Xero, and you get a final opportunity to review the bills.

All in all. Top job guys.

Anthony Pillinger  

Excellent and very cost effective

Busy Bookkeeping Eastern Suburbs  

painfully SLOW in Australia I was filled with excitement to start a new client with Entryless.
The set up was fast and easy. I am much disappointed, however, in the painfully slow processing times. 8 - 12 hours was promised. That's not my experience. Even one line bills in native pdf took several days - and multi-page invoices longer !
I approached their support who advised that this was temporary with the upgrading of infrastructure - but it continues. Support promised to call me re: their premium plans - but overlooked it ! ..and the info never came thru.
I did get a defensive "We have over 10,000 businesses across the world, and extremely happy customers." I wish I was one, since Entryless holds such promise - and I am even more excited about pending Supplier Payments.
"Our premium plan will have faster processing time...." - yet this info is still not released.
With the backlog I was working thru, it is currently quicker to clear my in tray by creating the bills directly in Xero and manually attaching the documents.
I am hopeful this will change in the short term - perhaps with the release of Premium Plans in Australia 'soon'.

David Bowles  

After my poor experience and the negative feedback I posted on this forum (which I've deleted) I had the CEO call me and personally answer my questions. Thanks Entryless!

nadia christian  

Entryless is the BEST add-on to Xero I've come across. It saves so much time and the minor teething/understanding problems I had at the start were answered within 1 business day. I wish I had heard about Entryless earlier. I think it is fantastic and I can't wait for the improvements they are making which I'm told will be coming out around Dec.

Renee McMenamin  

Jeffrey, this page is just for the review of Entryless (as you can only comment once!). Best way to get help is to either post on our Using Xero Add-ons page, or contact either of our Support teams :)

Brittany H (Community Manager)  

I feel like I'm missing something. I've uploaded and approved invoices to entryless, synced it with Xero.... but I don't see anything happening on Xero's side of things? None of those bills have been added to my A/P, they haven't been matched with lines in my account statements. What should I be seeing when it's working? TIA

Jeffrey Guthrie  

Tried a few times now with my bills and works really well

Jane Toohey  

We have been using Entryless for little over a month now, we find it has has a positive impacted on our accounts payables. The time saved and the ability to upload large quantities into the system is a huge draw card. Also, it is priced competitively in comparison to other AP programs.

Brodee James  

Entryless was recommended to me and what a fantastic find! I've only been using it for a couple of weeks and already notice so much time saved in entering data. It's almost too good to be true - being able to simply email invoices off to be processed! Very impressed with the efficiency, service and follow-up.

Julie Sowter  

I have tested Keebo, Receipt Bank and Entryless, and latter was the winner. Handwritten receipts was a massive hurdle for receipt Bank, but Entryless had no problem identifying supplier etc.

Great product

Since my last review nothing seems to be working anymore: I got invoices duplicated and triplicated, and was told by Entryless that was my fault, then I had invoices uploaded randomly skipping some without any information and community knows it is hard to check whether all is loaded when one uploads lots of documents), so now I would deem entryles unreliable, and switched to Receiptbank.

Rasa McClure  

Entryless is amazing, it cuts my work load down and the support team are very helpful and reply quickly.

Kristy Wrona  

We have been using Entryless for quite some time. Prior to that we have tried most of the expense / bill automation like Receipt Bank, Expensify...etc. We ended up lovin' Entryless. The software's ability to extract data from PDF or JPEG is amazing!

Their support team is great. Timely response by the CEO, Mike himself! And they are continuously improving the system, which is great. You want them to continue to innovate.

If you are looking to scale your practice / business to new heights, this is a MUST!

Aiman Ezanee  

I have trialled several of these types of programs and Entryless is by far the best. Good user interface, easy to use, FAST and very accurate. Good search tools and seamless with Xero. has saved me heaps of data entry time and sanity!

It Might Get Loud  

Just started using Entryless, but has already become an important part of our company's financial systems.

Philip Walsh  

Truly amazing product! Very efficient and great accuracy! This add-on makes bookkeeping a breeze!

Idan Segev  

Outstanding product, accuracy is better than any other I've tried. Simple to use and does the job.

Janice Jadrijevic  

Great, save me so much time to concentrate on actual accounting. Thanks

Salmon Accounts  

We've been using Entryless for the last month and it is fantastic. The accuracy is spot on and exporting to Xero is seamless. I wish Entryless and Xero were around 11 years ago when we started our company.

Scott Curran  

I'm using Entryless now for a while and cannot imagine not having it. It's so easy to use and I totally love the new app on my phone & ipad! Usually you dont want to get any bills (for your own business) but I'm so eager to get my new bills as i want to use the app :) Love your work!

Estelle Doman  

We've been using Entryless for a while now and it's equal the best out there, we're a real fan of it here.

Thomas Szczepanski  

EntryLess is the future of data capturing. Its accuracy is phenomenal, it remembers the account code from the previous invoice and it uploads the PDF into Xero. Currently its my top Xero plugin

Murray Barnetson  

Love Entryless. I ended up being able to do away with nearly all office staff thanks to Entryless and Xero - no data entry in sight, just pure automation everywhere we turn. Love it. Efficient, painless and seamless.

Penny Clements  

We tested Entryless and found it to be fresh, easy to use and reliable. The transfer to xero was quick and accurate. We have no hesitations in recommending Entryless to our current clients and will definitely be on our list for future clients

Jean-Jacques Legrand  

we really dig the Entryless app at my office...needless to say - Entryless wins the "AP data entry" battle - even war, against all the other add-ons, hands down..
I've even gotten rid off most of the repeating AP invoices in all the Xero entities we look after & rely on Entryless to get it perfectly (& correctly) in every time!
keep it up guys & girls....

Piotr B Grodner  

Fantastic ease of use. Great service. Saves a great deal of time in accounting. Nice layout and functionality and the ease of use makes it a great every day application for our business.

Zoe Hodgson  

Great Add-On - Even better customer service! Thanks to the Entryless Team for this awesome product! Seriously - Reads even hand written stuff - HANDWRITTEN!!!

scrubbed : accounting that matters  

Entryless extracts all the information from your invoices you have either emailed in or uploaded, and allows you to review and approve then import into Xero with the file attached.

It remembers the coding used previously for a supplier, and accounts for GST allows the usage of tracking codes and a description can be entered all within Entryless.

I initially started with one client on Entryless to see how it works, but now have transitioned more clients across.

Kelly Migro  

I haven't tried their competitors and I can't see any need to. Entryless does everything I need so seemlessly that I get my admin girl to do all my accounts payable.Soooo easy !!

Robert King  

As a xero silver partner, I tried lots of different Add-on, such as receipt bank, shoebox, but my favour is Entryless. Good work, Entryless~

Ryan Lu  

I have tried every service for Bills and Expenses in the Xero add ons directory (sometimes more than once) and Entryless is the best by FAR. It used to have a dated interface that maybe put it behind Expensify, but ever since they did updated their dashboard i can’t give them anything other than 5 starts.

Diego Cordero  

I was initially a little sceptical, but have now been using Entryless for a month. It works really well, and the support has been fantastic - all queries answered, a follow up from one of their account managers and even the CEO mike g has responded to a number of my queries. The level of service to this small business that must be small fry compared to all their other accounts has been incredible.

I am looking forward to some ongoing refinements, but still incredibly impressed with the time savings it has already made.

The other big advantage has been making things easier to find in Xero. Rather than having to search through invoices and receipts separately, now everything is initially listed as an invoice.

Jonathan Dalton  

We have just started using Entryless and I cannot recommend it enough. The support is excellent, it is easy to setup and get started and it's saving so much time in processing that it's freeing us up to do other work. Our clients, that we have recommended it to, are giving us the same feedback.

The automated coding and integration with Xero is seamless. A really awesome product!

Andrea Lancaster  

Great app that I can send invoices, handwritten receipts and photographed receipts to, and they get 'read' and ready for me to be approved and synced with Xero. Great app that will save so much time and I'm sure will go from strength to strength.

K & J Twiggins  

We have been using Entryless for almost a year now and it has proven to be an amazing tool.

They are a customer friendly and focused company and nothing is too much trouble. Communication with them is always responded to in a time efficient manner.

We process a good few hundred invoices a month, sometimes over 500 a month per client and it has saved us immeasurable amounts of time.

Juliette Auld  

Entryless has been a fantastic tool to help move my business records from ring binder to cloud. Quick, easy to use, thoroughly recommend it.

Philip Patston  

We are a small Accounting practice that is growing very rapidly. We now hold Xero Silver status.

We have found Entryless is becoming a cornerstone of our practice in conjunction with Xero.

It is refreshing to be able to talk to the Chief Executive Mike Galarza of Entryless and this we find reinforces our commitment to extend our partnership with Entryless.

Without question, this service makes our practice more efficient and enables us to support our clients better.

I have seen the product develop and it is very exciting that Entryless are continuing to develop the product.

My team love it and they are not easily pleased.

We are now getting our clients and their suppliers to embrace Entryless because we have the confidence in the product and this, in turn, enables us to deliver even better service levels.

John Cotter  

I have used similar products that have failed. I have been using Entryless since July and found it quick and accurate to use, with a great support team that are simply brilliant and quick. It integrates with xero perfectly without any issues, saving hours of processing time.

I would recommend others to use Entryless and start saving the time immediately.

Love it and Entryless gets 100% support from me and keep the good work. Mike and the team.

jason cannon  

Entryless is one of the best app that works perfectly with Xero. Save me tons of time as well as my clients when it comes to manual data entry. Love Entryless.

Karl Aviu  

Love it - Entryless save me countless of hours - I would recommend this to any client. The only drawback or improvement that I would like to see is an IOS app so that we can approve bills on the go similar to Xero.

Glenn Nguyen  

I love to use Entryless, it is so quick and easy and the automated coding is so cool. I would recommend this to clients any day of the week.

Rebekah Coker  

I trialled 3 software tools to automate data entry. Entryless was the best.
- I trialled a similar product but their response time was very slow.
- Another product used mapping templates which ultimately required more upfront effort from me, and whenever the invoice varied (supplier added a line under items to promote hire costs/credits etc;) the template wouldn't work.
Entryless however, required little effort from me to set up, the response and customer service times are great, and it just worked!!

Entryless has saved me 3-5 hours a week. I forward invoices to entryless, then when they are ready to review I just assign account and tracking codes and approve them. Entryless sends them across to Xero and also attaches the invoice to the xero bill. This has saved me data entry time and file management time (I saved all our electronic invoices into directories with a naming convention so I could find them later using any of the following - Supplier_Date_Invoice Number_Job).

water mum  

Really great software. Very responsive development team. Have made some great improvements to the system based on suggestions. Cuts down admin time greatly. Very easy to use.

Chris O'Neill  

We have used Entryless to help with client accounting, with regards to A/P and bill entry. It was easy to set up and syncs nicely with Xero. The inbox and upload functions allow for simple submissions of bills to processing, and one of the nicest features is the ability to submit one PDF file that contains multiple bills, rather than being forced to scan one at a time!

Andy Parker  

I was using a competitors product until I came across Entryless. I was really astounded with the simplicity & accuracy of Entryless in comparison, both when setting up new clients & processing transactions. I keep looking for opportunities to introduce new clients to Entryless.
Such a good product.

Craig Hibbert  

The correct name of the product Entry Less and its exactly that. The fact that you can teach this across a broad range of skill sets is fantastic. Both clients & bookkeepers are finding it amazing and from an accountants point the more accurate the data entry with less effort means that better financial decision making. Its near perfect and is 4/5 and not very far from 5/5 very strong product and well worth the investment even if you exceed the 300 invoices. Well done team Entryless. We love it From The Co.

Anthony Mercuri  

What are you waiting for people? Entryless is an amazing product and I have several clients now using it with ease. During the bill approval process in Entryless you physically see the invoice clearly on the left and do the minimal work on the right, accept and move on, EASY. The syncing to Xero is effortless and the document is stored electronically in both programs what more could you ask for? The cost is fantastic for such an efficient product.

Pam Lack  

I am using Entryless to capture supplier invoices to Xero. I have found it very easy to use, and it is a great tool to save lots of time. The integration with Xero was effortless. I am definitely going to recommend it to more of my clients.

Linda Bisset  

We have been using Entryless for two months for our own practice as a trial.
The support is excellent and proactive, and the product itself works well. Entryless features in some service enhancements we have in progress, so you can infer from that we are comfortable with the total package.

Glenn Hansen  

Entryless has saved me a ton of time with our accounts payable. It is a super-simple user interface and the company has promptly responded to all of my support questions. Extremely happy I found Entryless!

Soon we're going to have vendors email our bills directly to the Entryless system to cut back even more on the time spent with A/P. This app is a true no-brainer! You don't know what you're missing until you incorporate it into your processes.

Jeremy Biron  

Entryless has saved my business many of hours of paying a staff member to enter my invoices as well as countless hours of filing. I simply set up invoices emailed to me to be automatically forwarded to my personal entryless email inbox or I can scan to email paper invoices I receive. Within 24 hours, I log into my entryless account and simply approve all invoices and receipts. After I have approved an invoice from a particular supplier the first time, the next time it automatically allocates the invoice to the correct chart of accounts. Once all the invoices are approved, at the click of a button this information is then all synced with my Xero perfectly with the original invoice as an attachment allowing my office to become a paperless office.
Have any issues or questions, entryless allocate an account member to every account, who is always prompt at replying and eager to assist with any questions I have had.
Thanks Bill

Rhett Johnston  

Have been using entryless for about a month now. It is simply amazing. It even recognises hand written invoices that I can barely read. Would recommend to anyone.

Michael Knight  

Just started using Entryless and so far it's working very well. Great support getting setup and as mentioned above, seamless integration with Xero. They have a partner program which is what I was interested in. Moving forward, this will be a great time saver for me.

Moira Milligan  

I tested various Bills+Expenses cloud services and found Entryless to work seamlessly with Xero. Best of all, it syncs the tracking categories. Customer Support is top notch as well. I'm very happy with their service.

Wanda Medina  

Automatically generated our general ledger a/p with Entryless. Service works great.

bruno rocca