Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

NowInfinity

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Accountant tools

4.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 19 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and NowInfinity, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About NowInfinity

Access over 60 Documents to implement strategies and advice for your clients. All documents are offered with integrated client information for efficient administration.
For more information, check out NowInfinity.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with NowInfinity, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the NowInfinity support centre or this page for information on connecting NowInfinity to Xero Practice Manager.

Was a huge fan of NI, however since being bought by Class the customer service levels have dropped immeasurably.

I have been trying for 2+ months to have an issue resolved. Promises are made, but never kept. Messages are never responded to.

Its been particularly embarrassing as this issue was in relation to a client undergoing their first audit and we now have to explain that due to NI, ASIC records are not an accurate reflection.

The case has been escalated up to senior customer service management - but even then no one ever does what they say they are going to do. I have run out of patience and now feel the only way I MIGHT get action and a response is to tell everyone how absolutely useless NI has been.

Horrendous to the point that I feel giving one star is too generous.

Steve Betts  

Skyring has been using NowInfinity and Corporate Messenger from inception. Both programs have become an integral part of our processes. The software is user friendly and creates efficiencies as it integrates with Class, our SMSF Administration Software to easily setup new SMSFs in Class and to also prepare further documentation for SMSFs as the flow of data works both ways. The documentation side of the software not only integrates with Class but also with Corporate Messenger and is efficient, painless and cuts down the time taken to prepare documentation for clients. Corporate Messenger itself is all cloud and email based, which is perfect for our office as we operate in a paperless environment. The reminder system is a valuable tool to save our clients money on late fees for ASIC compliance. In a fast paced business environment, the integration with DocuSign further streamlines our processes and makes it so easy to prepare and deliver professional documents to our clients for immediate signature and lodgement. Further, Amreeta and the staff at NI are friendly and easy to liaise with and are on the ball with improving the software in today’s ever evolving business environment.

Cathy Mardell Howard  

We use nowinfinity as part of our suite of products to create efficiencies with corporate management and new entity setups for our clients. We have been using nowinfinity since 2014 and can 100% vouch for the time savings and ease of client communication it provides.

Sarah Robinson  

NowInfinity is the only reason that I can manage the ASIC compliance for our clients. For anyone that is as allergic to paper mail as I am, having th Annual Returns all in 1 system with beautiful design, easy to use information and simple e-sign, you cannot ask for any more.

Add to that how easy it is to set up any entity you want, and I just love NowInfinity.

Paul Meissner  

At Devenny Payne, We have been using NowInfinity since 2015/16 and can not fault it. Amreeta and team do not stop and keep improving the product every day. It is very easy to use and your admin will love it.

The big plus is their partnership with View Legal so you know the documents are checked and approved by the legal team. They have introduced Trust Register and I know that this will save so much of time while preparing trustee resolutions. Their integration with Xero HQ, XPM and Class makes it seamless and avoids double handling of data. It also integrates with heaps other cloud apps and document management tools.

Their Corporate Compliance Messenger is so good that since we have started using NI Compliance Messenger not a single one complain from client about missing ASIC statement. Its just take care of it by itself.

And don't forget the newest member "ROSIE". The very First bot which can integrate with messaging apps and get work done just like that. We Love working with the NowInfinity Team and we are glad that we are on board with NowInfinty for our journey.

Krushang Vaidya  

We have used Now Infinity for a couple of years now and it makes the job easier for us. The monthly fee you pay is such great value on the amount of entities we order (companies, trusts & Super Funds), plus other secretarial documents we use. There are so many products now. I really like that you have a chat box where you always have access to staff all the time if you have any queries rather than having to call and wait in queries for callbacks. The staff are so friendly and helpful as well. Its a very easy product to get to use.

Kerri Atkin  

Now Infinity provides an amazing real-time corporate services product. When a bit of customisation was required, Now Infinity was responsive and easy to work with. A highly efficient product and I love the Live Chat option they now offer.

Sonya Hughes  

We have used NowInfinity since day 1 at RBK Advisory. For the 2 and a bit years we have existed, we have saved thousands in setup costs, time savings in ASIC management, and have utilised the documents over and over again.
The cost savings and efficiency gains have been enormous across structuring and compliance as well as the administration tasks. Our team love using it.
The team are incredible, there was a time when a document we needed wasn't available, they made it for us anyway.
Tech that makes it easier to run a business, exactly what implementing good tech should do!

Jason Robinson  

Strategic Wealth Management was one of the first Practices to use Now Infinity. We have seen it grow and develop into an absolutely amazing product. We use it for all our SMSF, Trust and Corp Secretarial documentation. Their support and legal team are responsive and helpful. It has helped us streamline our processes and certainly made my team more efficient in what we do. Highly Recommend it.

Nick Moustacas  

Kamper Chartered Accountants have been using NowInfinity for over 2 years. What used to be a cumbersome and difficult process has become streamlined and efficient. It is practice productivity tools like NowInfinity that are changing the way we interact and manage our client by delivering more value added services and advice.

Paul Kamper  

Consolid8 has been working with Now Infinity from the start which is why it is an ingrained and integral part of our operational processes.

Prior to Now Infinity we could perform the actions our clients required but felt we weren't able to do a complete job for them, or in a timely fashion by having to devise our own resolutions and minutes and keeping track of registers was just far too complicated.

When I was introduced to Now Infinity I couldn't believe how many boxes it ticked for us from ASIC Compliance through to entity creation and management, but most importantly for us at Consolid8 is the streamlining and automation of our workflow.

As an early adopter of many new SaaS especially those integrated with Xero, NI's ability to sync so well with XPM has shaved so much time off our admin team's time and allows us to produce very professional documents in a few clicks.

The Trust Register is just another example of our Now Infinity is really looking at taking that administrative pain away from this work and really decreases costs of having to use multiple platforms to manage these.

Their ongoing support and willingness and openness to suggested improvements is refreshing and engaging.

Shelley van Hoos  

We love NowInfinity - we've been using it for several years and would be lost without it. If you are a cloud based practice you absolutely must have NowInfinity. The addition of Trust Register has made this product even better. The efficiency of the product is incredible, and I am able to feel confident our corporate compliance, and other trust and super compliance documents are of an excellent standard. It is so much more than just corporate compliance. Amreeta and the team are constantly developing and improving the product. I expect we will be lifetime customers.

Adele Wardley  

NowInfinity is a great time saver for my practice, recurring annual asic invoices from XPM, ASIC filing fees collected upfront and burning reminders when the fees are due all make this admin job almost fully automated (hoping xero /nab payments help here). Also having moved offices twice the bulk edit feature also saved alot of extra admin time.

Kylie Parker  

XO Accounting have been using Now Infinity for over 3 years now and it is truly one of the best apps we use. The ease of setting up new entities, drafting agreements, minutes and other forms is great. The interface to Xero and Class Super is also of great benefit as is the interface into the ABR for TFN, GST and ABN registrations. Now we have the Trust Portal which adds further tools to manage all of our trust clients.

Do your practice a favour and a look at Now Infinity as soon as you can.

Michael Kirby  

Aptus have been using the NowInfinity platform since 2015 and with that it has revolutionised the way we manage our corporate compliance. Lodging with ASIC has never been easier and the personalisation of minutes and resolutions means it a seamless integration to our practice.
The ASIC debt and reminder features has significantly reduced client fees and the integrity of our share register is on point.

Rebecca Mihalic  

“The benefit has made my businesses efficient and easy to manage. I have been able to keep staff costs down and the simplicity of the program means increased profits in my businesses.” Being able to have a toolbox like Now Infinity at your fingertips is a real game changer for your clients and also as a business. If your not using this resource you your are missing out.

Tim Shapter  

“I have used NowInfinity’s document portal since its inception. The deed is constantly updated to incorporate the latest legislation. All the other documents dovetail into the deed which has resulted in huge efficiencies for my business.” Bridget Lamphee

Bridget Lamphee  

“In short, we been with NowInfinity for around 4-5 years and would be lost without the product(s).
The cost savings and efficiency gains have been enormous across structuring and compliance.
I can’t imagine (well the team really…) having to go back to how it used to be done (nor to I want to think about the old way either).
Service matches the product also - any issues are dealt with promptly – a great team to deal with.
Only issue is sometimes they are so far ahead of the accounting game, that some things need ironing out, but they actively seek feedback when this is the case.
That is the technology game however and we like to be at the edge, so it is what it is.
What they have on offer now I would think will surpass your needs, is brilliant and works.”

Shaun Costello  

NowInfinity’s Corporate Messenger is a massive time saver for us – we recommend it for any business that looks after the ASIC compliance for their clients.

The NI platform has improved with every new release and is a total game changer for any financial services business.

Excited about the future for Now Infinity.

Kris Kitto  

Great product easy to use - super efficient !

Craig West  

We have been using Now Infinity for the last 10 months and it has changed the way that we are able to deliver our corporate secretarial services to our clients. Not only has it resulted in efficiencies for our business it has also lead to new revenue streams for our business.

Troy Townley