Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Hire Management by Smart Reports

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Inventory

4.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Hire Management by Smart Reports, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Hire Management by Smart Reports

The Smart Reports hire / rental management add-on is a complete solution for end-to-end hire / rental management and reporting. For more information, check out Hire Management by Smart Reports.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Hire Management by Smart Reports, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support via email, phone or skype, visit Smart Reports support

4 Customer Reviews
Hire Management software is an excellent management tool for managing items should you hire items out to your clients. Having integration into Xero is just perfect. With the recent addition of updated inventory management it is a simple cost effective program for your business. Using Hire Management makes for rental transactions and now inventory management makes Xero function like it should, nicely in the background. Hire Management has certainly helped me to keep track of items I hire in my sleep apnoea business!
Siva and his team are also ready to listen to your needs and are only too ready to make changes and upgrades to the software. This is a rare quality these days as companies bring out software and if it does not suit your needs perfectly, you need to find alternatives which takes time which we all have so little of. A company that listens and wants feedback can then make a better product for the marketplace!
Thanks Siva for your efforts in getting Hire Management working for my business! I highly recommend anyone to check out Hire Management software if you have a rental based business or inventory needs and are using the world best accounting package, Xero.

Bill Lawson
Bill's Sleep Clinic

William Lawson  

We started off having a few issues with the system and with the 2 systems linking. These were quickly sorted and the people of smart reports were more then willing to help us sort these out.
I found Siva very willing and helpful towards us and understanding towards us learning the new system.
With the changes to the half day option and the clients changing over it is a very efficient system for hiring out our products.

Air and Power Team

Vicki Gallagher  

Smart reports Add-on to Xero with its Rental Management system has helped our clients manage the hire side of their business and keep track of bookings and hire items. This has been a huge help in the running of equipment and with the up and coming releases to the software there will be much more functionality. Good on you Siva for your friendly help and assistance. It is a credit to your company.

Scotty Jenkin
Noone Ford Simpson Ltd

Scotty Jenkin  

'Rental SaaS' (as we've been calling the program) has enabled us to replace four systems with one. The recent introduction of bulk item capability has opened the door for us & its integration is constantly being improved.
The recurring acknowledgements (above) of superior customer service and willingness to listen to (and act on) feedback truly sets this add-on apart from others.
The program is excellent now, and will go from strength to strength as they roll out new & improved features.

Steve Bailey
Gold Coast Events & Party Hire

Steve Bailey