Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Procision+

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Procision+, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Procision+

Designed for industrial and professional services, Procision+ is an online time, material and expense project management and workflow system. For more information, check out Procision+.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Procision+, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Procision+ support centre or this page for information on connecting Procision+ to Xero.

5 Customer Reviews
if you have materials .. this software is the one - thanks Kevin - fab software

Gayle Buchanan  

Can't find anything good to say about procisicion, integrations with Xero are bare minimum and the software is hopelessly inflexible

Greg Simmons  

We are a professional services firm and have used Procision+ for some time now. Procision + is an excellent tool for time, material and expense, and workflow management.

After trialing the equivalent Xero add-ons on several multi-million dollar infrastructure projects over a period of three months, Procision + came through as the best solution for us. It is easy to navigate and is based on best practice industry standards for project planning and execution. Our team enjoy using it.

We find the Xero integration is just what we need – there is a good amount of flexibility in how you can map to Xero accounts.

Laurence Sherriff, Align Limited (ex. Environmental Challenge Limited)

Laurence Sherriff  

FNE Engineering have been using Procision + since the beginning of FNE Engineering
(December 2011) We are able to track and record all Time Materials & Expenses very quickly and very accurately. Procsion + allows FNE to quote a project, send it off, order materials, select who will be working on, execute the project, invoice the project and reflect on the project all within the same day.

We are able to put our trust into this forever growing programme to provide us with the best of the best service. Our staff find it easy to use and importantly our large client base have the respect for the amount of data & project progress tracking they can see.

I have worked with Xero for the same amount of time and think the integration was just a spectacular idea I no longer have to double handle all my accounts and the mapping to the correct code has been done before I even begin.

It has been our pleasure suggesting Procision+ & Xero to our suppliers/ Clients and will continue to do so. We look forward to seeing what they will think of next.

Sarah Clark
FNE Engineering Limited

Sarah Clark  

I wish it was easier to sign up for a trial - like Xero. I just want to "window shop" and give it a whirl. Having to make contact for a trial is annoying. I know it is to manage the sales funnel but you'll have my details from the sign up and I'll make contact if I need to do so. Sometimes a client's specific requirement can't be accommodated by an add-on and I need to quickly "try on" the product and see if that's the case.

Leanne Crisp