Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

PocketRent

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Other

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 6 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and PocketRent, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About PocketRent

Web based property management solution providing landlords & property managers with all the tools needed to manage their rental property effectively, check out PocketRent.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with PocketRent, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact PocketRent

6 Customer Reviews
Easy to use, slick clean interface. I recommend it to all my clients.

Garreth Collard  

Great to start using this with a new tenant
Free if you only have one property which is nice! ;)

Amanda Plimmer  

I've been using Pocket Rent for about 3 months and I love that it notifies me when rent isn't paid, an essential for a landlord! I find it reasonably intuitive and easy to use with a nice interface. As with any app there are a few bugs and wee annoyances but developers are very slick at fixing stuff and customer support is fantastic and fast. They are also adding new features regularly. I love it and recommend to my clients also. Thanks Pocket Rent for a great tool.

Joanne Robb  

I am enjoying Pocket Rent, a very natural add-on to Xero and I find it easy to find what I need without heading to the Help page.

Katrina Ross  

PocketRent takes the hassle factor out of tenancy management. Especially love the templates for new tenancy agreements and regular inspections. the ability to upload and stored signed agreements keeps everything neat and tidy all in one place - too easy!

Karen Huckstep  

Absolutely love it!!!

Sandeep Singh