Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Postal Methods

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Other

1 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and Postal Methods, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Postal Methods

PostalMethods is a web-to-post service that enables Xero users to send invoices to customers directly from Xero, as easily as sending it by email, check out Postal Methods.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Postal Methods, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, visit the Postal Methods Support Forum

2 Customer Reviews
I haven't had any success using this company's service.

I have followed their posted instructions, but no invoices ever seem to get transferred over to their system.

I have had a support ticket open for almost two weeks, and while there has been some back and forth, they do not seem to be able to even determine whether their system has ever worked with Xero, or currently does work.

The last post on their public support forum was over a year ago.

I believe their service would be of interest to other Xero users, but currently it does not seem to function.

LOC Accounting  

I have been working with Xero who in turn has tried to get a response out of Postal Method who does not seem to be interested in solving the problem. I have reached out to FlyDoc and Xero who are considering working on a API development. We have used FlyDoc for year and their support and products are great, Postal Method is NOT!

Alan Bennett