Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

3.5 out of 5 stars
Based on 11 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and ProWorkflow, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About ProWorkflow

ProWorkflow is an online project management, time tracking tool designed to work perfectly with Xero. Perfect for projects, invoicing and quoting, check out ProWorkflow.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with ProWorkflow, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the ProWorkflow support centre

I bit clumsy and temperamental. Very slow sending invoices from PWF through to Xero. Sometimes never get there. Looking forward to seeing what the improvements to invoicing are.

Aaron Humphreys  

We find it quite seamless to send invoices from PWF to Xero - sometimes it won't allow me to do it from the job screen where i created the invoice, but if I go to the master list, it seems to be OK.

Makes our reconcilling a lot easier.

Paul Seidel  

Mostly very satisfied with the Xero plugin, somewhat temperamental and slow at times. Overall it does what we need it to do.

Anthony May  

I am finding the integration between proworkflo and Xero quite seamless. My only comment is that the invoice template is very difficult to set up and does not print at a high resolution. I have to re-do all the invoices in Word so that they print at a high resolution and look sharp and professional. I have no difficulty with actually running them and then shooting through to Xero. I would welcome any improvements in the template set up.

Helen Spira  

At times connection from PWF to Xero fails and you need to re-verify. Currently you only have the ability to send invoices to XERO using one cost center, which you then have to re-assign if you have multiple entries; it also would be nice to have PO field transfer along with description of the invoice.

Peter Schurman  

I haven't been able to get anything to sink/interact between the 2 systems

Sara Gray  

At first it took a long time for invoices to send to Xero, but now they go instantly. Xero doesn't keep the "description" section on the invoices. This would be nice to have for accurate record keeping. Other than that it's been a great program.

Shon Taylor  

One of the main reasons we chose PWF for our studio was it's integration with Xero, it works perfectly for us. Moving over to PWF has been one of the best decisions we've made this year...

Mark Hart  

We've been a user of Proworkflow for around 7 years now and just love it - having the integration with Xero has been fantastic - invoicing is super quick and easy and the accountant loves it too!

Hayley Lowe  

Generally pretty good, but with a couple of glitches...

At times connection from PWF to Xero fails and I need to resend, perhaps an issue 25% of the time?

I recently also raised the issue with PWF & Xero that we only have the ability to send invoices to Xero using one cost code, which I then have to re-allocate in Xero when I have multiple lines (cost codes) per invoice - which is the case 90% of the time. It would be great to have a cost code field in PWF that would correspond with cost centres in Xero to save this manual and painful task every month! :)

Annabel Roy  

I have found the PWF to Xero connection to be very good - I have been using it for the past 2 years. I simply select my cost code and send and it is nearly flawless. There is a difference in how PWF calculates gst (by total) and Xero (by line item) which sometimes (rarely) requires a minor adjustment of a few cents but I believe this is being corrected in the new rollout, which I am excited to use. Keep up the good work PWF!

Terri Kayed