Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

QuoteRoller

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4.3 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and QuoteRoller, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About QuoteRoller

Create and send sales proposals to your Xero contacts. Increase your sales and impress clients with great looking proposals, check out QuoteRoller.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with QuoteRoller, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, visit the QuoteRoller Helpdesk

7 Customer Reviews
Excellent serviice, i would recommend to any business..
Cheers
Andrew Reynolds
Bristol Systems Technologies Ltd

Andrew Reynolds  

Brilliant!
Pro: saves me time by eliminating double entry
Con: none
Suggestion: improved integration by ensuring the product categories are exported too. Currently manually updated after exporting to xero.

Nafiz Chowdhury
Safeguard Services (Aus) Pty Ltd

Nick Tiaz  

Love this integration. Would love to see a more seamless client sync between the two systems though (both ways) - sometimes clients I have invoiced in the past I want to complete a new prop for - would love to not have to enter their details into Quoteroller

Jay Tinkler  

Works brilliantly. Has saved us a lot of time, effort and manual handling of the transition from quotes to invoicing. A fully integrated and semi-automated system now.

We use if for a number of businesses as a result.

Internet Search Engine Marketing

Intelligent Travel

Tony Ridley  

Excellent product for building proposals/quotes/contracts. The integration works extremely well and look forward to further enhancements and integration in the future.

Cheers, Sahus
Interactive Hive Limited

Sahus Pilwal  

works well, except it imported my suppliers also...
so had to go and manually delete those..

Michelle Romero  

No syncing of inventory items and chart of accounts is a deal breaker.

Jeff Singer