Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Quotient

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 16 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Quotient, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Quotient

Incredibly simple quoting. Your customer will love the one-click quote acceptance. You’ll love the Xero invoice created perfectly when it's accepted! check out Quotient.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Quotient, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact the Quotient team

17 Customer Reviews
If you want impressive looking quotes that are easy for you and your customers to update and discuss - this is an awesome add-on (fab job guys)

Gayle Buchanan  

Quotient is the coolest system for SME's who need to raise quotations. Engage with your clients in real time from start till signed off and finally attached to a draft invoice in Xero. You will be up and running in next to no time.

Gillian Rossouw  

Beautiful in its simplicity, Effective in its design, Perfect for All. What did we do before Quotient came along. Quotient has made presenting proposals and pricing easy. An email pops into your inbox... another job accepted.
Thanks to the team at Quotient for making such an outstanding system!

Quentin Weber  

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 @ 9:53:24 AM
We have been using both Quotient and Xero for around 10 months now and fine both outstanding in operation!!
NEVER not once had any problems with either of them, any hiccups have been easily sorted within minutes – could not recommend Quotient highly enough… makes completing those dreaded estimations a breeze and believe it or not enjoyable.
To ALL the team at Quotient – thanks for your great service and outstanding help whenever we have asked for it.

Tauranga Horological Ltd  

I have been using Quotient from the start. Its becoming a growing part of my tool box. The ability to add photos captured from my phone attached to specific line items means my quotes are relevant, specific and cutting edge and really offers my clients the wow factor. The continual improvements the Quotient team make means the program is so organic and alive I would be lost without it. A no brainer.

Ryan Hamilton  

Quotient is a great tool and is an essential part of my business saving me time and double entry of information between quotes and invoicing. The relationship with Xero is faultless and the ongoing development of Quotient just makes this product better and better. I highly recommend Quotient to anyone wanting to streamline their quoting process.

Dave Sewell  

Quotient is AWESOME. We have used a lot of different systems and whilst none has exactly everything you might want (the earth, right?), Quotient is the best we have used. The developers are customer focused, friendly and really open to customer ideas. It's great having open dialogue with a client, inside the Quotient system, to be able to upload pictures, edit the quote, and once accepted, see the draft invoice perfectly set in Xero. And the investment? Tiny. No excuses. Try it. You'll love it.

Will Roffé  

As a stickler for offering my customers the best possible experience, from initial inquiry all the way to the finished product, Quotient has filled everything in between perfectly! I get comments all the time how fabulous the quotes are and what a pleasure it is to receive them. My conversion rate has grown ten-fold and whilst our services are not at all the cheapest, what wins the clients over is the way Quotient allows me to subtly explain products, rather than lumping them with a bunch of patronising technical terms and numbers that traditional quotes offer. The integration with Xero was paramount in my decision to use Quotient so nothing slips through the cracks anymore. Love the reports on the dashboard too, nice to see the average dollar sale going upwards and upwards.. Can't wait to see further development and what this has in store!! Great job guys!!

Renata Korot  

I love Quotient! Do you know how many people have commented on this great little quoting system? Nearly every one. That translates to accepted quotes. Quotient reflects our company culture perfectly. Friendly, efficient and professional. All credit to the team at Quotient! I'm a happy client. Best thing, I don't have to type up the invoice, its generated automatically with all accepted quotes into Xero. What!!!! More time on the road people. Get to it. Oh if you are wondering why I only ticked a 4 star rating, that's because the team are working on some new stuff (awesome guys 5 stars for that) . . . so i'm leaving some space to congratulate you . . . Keep up the excellence - it helps me keep to mine.

Vivienne Corin  

We love Quotient too. Our clients have commented on several occasions at how professional it is, we do all our correspondence through the comment section so any changes or requests from our client are at our fingertips, we use the private note option for information we need to recall without the client seeing it, this is all great when it comes to sending the invoice. We also use Xero and find going from Quotient to Xero super easy, there is no having to go back to the quote to get the information as it is all sent through with just one click. I cannot speak highly enough of the support team at Quotient, basically "my wish is their command". I have made suggestions on several occasions and before I know it they have been put into action. Thanks Nathan!! You guys are great and have designed an awesome product, well done!

Sue Dyer  

Love it! Has really cut down on amending quotes with the interactive elements for my customers... makes it easier to track variations required prior to commencing a job!!! Recommend this to anone trying to reduce email and paper trails!!!
Post sale service has also been awesome!!!

Manuel Galaktidis  

We have been using Quotient for about 10 months and love it.

It not only produces professional quotes that makes you stand out, but it makes the acceptance process easy. Getting signatures on confirmed quotes is a painful process, but Quotient makes it simple and easy for clients to accept the quotes online.

Their reporting on the dashboard is also great for cashflow forecasting. In fact, it is the best cashflow forecasting too I have ever used because it is so simple. Simply look at the quotes confirmed in the "last 30 days" and you get a good idea of what the bank account will look like in the following 30 days.

I strongly recommend Quotient

Will McTavish  

Quotient is a first class tool for not only creating quotes but for analyzing how the quote process is moving along.
It's easy to use and looks very professional.

John Bond  

Fifteen months in, and we're still loving Quotient. The templates feature is really handy, and saves huge amounts of time. We (and our clients) love the visual aspect too - inserting images and attaching specs is a breeze. Thank you Quotient, and keep up the good work!

Kate Thomas  

I just signed up but it looks good so far. I'm not sure it has the Analytics that Quote Roller has and I'd love to see that.

Most importantly, I would like to be able to customize the look of the quote a lot more. Colors, fonts, etc.

Jeff Singer  

I absolutely love both Xero and Quotient. I use quotient as an electronic contract for what I do. It is very easy, saves my customers on having to print it out, fill it out and fax it back (old school). Love the simplicity and being able to access anytime from anywhere. I am all over the place, seldom in my office and I have access to everything. LOVE IT!!!!

Tracy Hueth  

This is by far the best quoting tool ever. So easy to use, saves me so much time. Not only is it great, its backed up with great service from the developers. Awesome Job Quotient team.

Joel Cameron