Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Retail Express

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Point of sale

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Retail Express, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Retail Express

Point of sale and stock control software to grow your business faster - POS, Stock Control, Loyalty, Marketing and Webstore Integration, check out Retail Express.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Retail Express, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact the Retail Express team

2 Customer Reviews
We are a Partner with Retail Express and have reviewed the application for a number of our retail based customers, who are currently in the process of fitting the application to streamline their point of sale and stock management. The key advantages of Retail Express over any desktop based solution are the same as any cloud based solution, plus these retailers are making some massive saving in monthly license fees over their older platforms they have been using.

The reason we partnered with Retail Express is after reviewing this POS system is that the fact that the point of sale and stock management all sits in one main platform. Also within the point of sale their is alot of smarts and CRM functionality built in. Also the platform really caters to multi site businesses and stock movements between retailers and warehouses.

The best way to discover Retail Express for yourself is took book a guide tour of the platform and you will more than likely see why this is a great product for the retail space coupled with Xero to stramline the accounting.

Robert King  

My Retail clients have primarily use MYOB RetailManager. In a single store that was great but now I have clients who want to track sales and purchase orders, back orders and inventory control. Some of my clients are opening up multiply stores and they want to see and sell stock from other locations and they want a loyalty program, Some even want multi currency. RetailExpress can do it all. Just call the guys at RetailExpress and organise a webinar it will be worth while.

Jo Threlfo