Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

ServiceM8

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4.5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and ServiceM8, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About ServiceM8

Manage any field service business. Keep track of jobs and the work process from quote, scheduling, emails & texts to job completion and invoicing. For more information, check out ServiceM8.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with ServiceM8, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the ServiceM8 support centre or this page for information on connecting ServiceM8 to Xero.

I have just added it. Both applications say they are linked. No syncing has been done yet. I will give it time.

Don Hunter  

I now have 3 clients using ServiceM8 with Xero and they all love it! Easy to set up, great support and easy to use and understand. Syncing with Xero is a breeze!

Carol Mann  

Surprisingly powerful! I had written ServiceM8 off originally due to it's basic appearance (assumed basic functions). After trialing a lot of other apps (and much frustration and disappointment) we will now be moving from Geoop to ServiceM8 for the day to day functions of our plumbing business. Try it, I promise you'll be impressed!

Dennis Green  

Have tried them all, GeoOp, Vworkapp, Syncroteam then Servicem8. This software rocks. Our team love it in that it has service reporting and forms from within the app. The biggest plus is the xero interface which actually works properly unlike many others we tried. The platform seems very stable as well.

I agree with previous comments that the interface could be improved i.e. for data entry etc and also the job scheduling could be improved however a great product with great potential. If you really need the service report or job report done in a pdf format and emailed from the job site this will actually do it rather than the promises and failures of other products and bonus the app mainly works offline!!

Tim Bloy  

hello,
I have been recommended xero. I am looking for an app that will help me with scheduling customers with a regular lawn mowing & gardening business.
do you think service M 8 will do the job?

Mick, Blue Sky Lawns & Gardens

michael egan