Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Streamtime

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Streamtime, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Streamtime

Complete traffic and production management for the advertising, interactive and graphic design industries. CRM, timesheets, quoting & billing. For more information, check out Streamtime.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Streamtime, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Streamtime support centre or this page for information on connecting Streamtime to Xero.

3 Customer Reviews
If you are looking for the total studio management package as I was, then I can recommend Streamtime and Xero. We've been using Streamtime since they began - almost! Legends. We've been with Xero for a long time now too - the best of both world's. My studio has no more slippage and every cost is captured with Streamtime. My ability to get info on any invoice is awesome - not sure what I did without xero and Streamtime. Anyone looking to get their company running like a well oiled machine should check out both.

Paul Fairbairn  

Prior to Streamtime, our agency had been using another job costing & time tracking system. I say using; actually no-one was using it because we were all completely baffled by it. 

Streamtime is excellent; both intuitive and pleasing on the eye!  And with comprehensive reporting but not too much reporting. It’s a one stop shop for managing creative tasks in a business environment; i.e. make money without a big headache.

The Streamtime folk are very supportive and always happy to help, so getting started is pretty pain free.

Through Streamtime, we were introduced to Xero, which has both transformed the way we manage our accounts and saved us a tone of cash.

It’s a no-brainer. Streamtime + Xero = very happy studio manager + bosses.

Lindsay Schofield  

As a freelance designer, keeping track of my time spent on projects and ensuring this information can be easily shared with my accounting program was a big must. After moving my business over to Streamtime + Xero, my total hours of work spent on non-billable tasks has dropped dramatically. A simply click now allows me to export invoices and purchase orders directly into Xero. Streamtime is my one stop shop for all my business task. Streatime would have the best support I have experienced in a long time. I often recommend them to others in similar industries. Really worth it if you are a small business looking to save time on non billable task and get a quick overview of how your projects are going.

Kylie Meller