Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

TidyStock

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Inventory

4.5 out of 5 stars

Based on 8 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and TidyStock, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About TidyStock

A simple to use inventory management system. Easily purchase, store and sell your stock and seamlessly link to Xero. For more information, check out TidyStock.

Tip

For general support, check out the TidyStock support centre.

8 Customer Reviews
Thank you so much for releasing this product, has made stock management so much easier.

Gayle Buchanan  

I really liked how simple the integration with Xero is. Customer support has also been very helpful. I searched high and low for an out of the box and accessible stock management program that could let me track my materials through the production chain. TidyStock does it and the seamless integration with Xero sealed the deal for me. Awesome!

Matthew Chana  

We love TidyStock, the customer support is top class and the system is very easy to use, an absolute star compared to any stock system I have used before. Great to be in on the ground floor with this great system!

Rancho Costerlot  

TidyStock, we love it! A simple but effective system which integrates without a problem to Xero, aesthetically pleasing to use and well priced. The TidyStock customer service is outstanding, just fantastic to deal with. We're very happy to have made the right decision for our business inventory management system.

Sarah Walters  

Tidystock is the add on I was looking for everywhere! Simple but effective! Great team to deal with too!

William Sandle  

Love this product, really good at kits, building kits, dealing with stock in many warehouses.

Rif Kiamil  

Sent these guys an email asking for information and got absolutely NOTHING in return. Am now working closely with DEAR Inventory who have been great to date. The client we are looking at a system for is in the Nursery business.

Stuart Yarndley  

I'm surprised that the commenter above did not receive an answer. I don't think I've ever waited more than 2 hours for a response. I find their customer service people to be one of the best things about the product. But, besides that, the functionality is outstanding. It's one of the few products affordable enough for a small business which does a good job with assemblies. It integrates very well with Xero. My only warning is that because it can do so much, you should definitely do the training. We made a few errors which were entirely our fault because we "winged it" instead of systematically learning the system.

Barbara Sonin