Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

TradeGecko

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Inventory

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and TradeGecko, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About TradeGecko

Online inventory and order management software for smart businesses. Easily manage all your inventory, orders and customers online with TradeGecko. For more information, check out TradeGecko.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with TradeGecko, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the TradeGecko support centre or this page for information on connecting TradeGecko to Xero.

4 Customer Reviews
This review is because a customer of mine who tried several different inventory add-ons was so impressed with TradeGecko's platform and ease of use she called and emailed me with thanks. Well done team

Gayle Buchanan  

The integration between Xero and TradeGecko is great. Reduces the number of times we have to enter information, and upstream entry by our online customers through shopify means we never have to enter this data again.

Having Inventory levels maintained in Xero is a massive bonus. All up a great integration between two very useful systems.

James McCarthy  

Oh man... I'm a manufacturer that needs to track BOMs and raw materials, but that said if I only sold finished goods TradeGecko would be the company I would align with. I spoke with Cameron the CEO a little over two months ago and at the time he made several mentions of new functions that would be released. Normally these should be taken with a grain of salt, but he actually delivered and then some on all of them which is impressive.

Also, I have tried using it as an interim solution and the support and usability was top notch. My only problem with it is it would be great if it could integrate with Shipwire or something similar and have an API to link with 3PLs.

Peter Smith  

Having used a number of other Xero inventory add-ons, I can confidently say Trade Gecko is by far the best cloud based inventory management system in the market.

It is clear while using the application the TG team continue to focus on delivering a first class user experience and functionality that customers need to efficiently manage inventory. Additionally, the on-boarding process (i.e.product & customer import) is seamless and ensures time is not wasted manually entering data into the system, which is exactly what cloud based systems is all about.

The external integrations are also a point of difference. Unlike a number of other systems, TG does what it purports to do by seamlessly integrating data with external systems like Xero and Shopify without the need to correct or adjust transactions post integration.

However, where TG really kicks the winning goal is the online ordering application. Having a propriety application that allows a wholesale business to offer its customers the ability to place an order online is a true innovation and one that sets TG heads and shoulders above its competitors.

If you or your clients are seeking a cloud based application to manage inventory and your customer relationships, look no further than Trade Gecko.

Simon Knapp