Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

TriggerApp

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and TriggerApp, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About TriggerApp

Project, team and client management. Tasks, projects, timesheets, budget tracking and invoicing integrated with Xero. For more information, check out TriggerApp.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with TriggerApp, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the TriggerApp support centre or this page for information on connecting TriggerApp to Xero.

5 Customer Reviews
I've been using TriggerApp for over a year now and I don't know what I'd do without it. It makes project management so much easier. I work with a number of developers and Trigger helps me keep track of who's working on what. The new SmartPhone app is great as well.

Andrea Tjoeng  

As someone who lives & dies by the billable hour I was looking for an app that would integrate seamlessly with Xero. I didn't want to be tracking hours in one app & then entering that information into another. Xero & Trigger work great together... I track projects & hours in Trigger & then when I'm ready to send invoices I just export my billable hours to trigger & send off my invoices.

I LOVE IT!

Evielyn Chapman  

Great combination - TriggerApp works perfectly for project management and monitoring the progress. The key here though is being able to simply add these hours to xero with the click of a button. When you bill by the hour and have a thousand other things to do in the day - this step needs to be quick and painless. Good job guys !!

Matt Bennell  

There are some issues with Trigger but I'm willing to overlook those for now as they're less of a hassle than not having the Xero integration. If they can get some of the little details ironed out it'd be a 5/5.

Ed Linklater  

Trigger + Xero = Ease of life! Integrated the way it should Very good job. Kept a complex integration simple to manage!

Martijn Verhoeven