Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Checkeeper

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Payments

3 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and Checkeeper, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Checkeeper

Save checks. Print checks. Connect to Xero, find a bill to pay and print a check or have Checkeeper mail them for you, check out Checkeeper.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Checkeeper, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact the Checkeeper team

1 Customer Reviews
It is pretty simple/solid.
The AP pickup and "Paid" feedback into Xero works.
Voided checks need to be voided in both Xero and in Checkeeper (a little annoying, but this is similar with most Add-ons; limited feedback in the process).
The big gotchas I have found are:
1) It only prints the first line of the street address, so if your customers are set up with multiple items (44 Dogwood Lane, Suite 22), it only prints the first part.
2) It doesn't pick up the Country, so if you have Payees outside of the country from which you are mailing, this is a problem.
3) The Invoice Reference field is out-of print-range on our HP printers (haven't tried other models). The field isn't adjustable.

1 and 2 can be fixed by hand when you create the check; 3 is not a huge issue....just looks bad.

So, its flaws aren't show-stoppers unless you have big check runs....which would then be a total pain to manage.

Note, I've got a "please fix" into them. If they fix it I'll update this.

Keith Perry