Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Accelo (formerly AffinityLive)

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |CRM

3.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 9 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Accelo, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Accelo

Accelo's smart technology platform streamlines your work into one integrated system with CRM, Projects, Service, and Retainers, check out Accelo.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Accelo, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Accelo support centre or this page for information on connecting Accelo to Xero.

Started out great. but started noticing inconsistencies and issues when entering data. Has everything we want on surface but if you are concerned with data reliability and clients are being billed properly - stay away.
NOTICE: Support takes upto 2days to get back to you.
- Back & forth emails - eventually just have to give up on getting things fixed.

Howard Haynes  

Literally changed my business. I can now get profitability per employee, project, contract and ticket out of the data. Mainly because Accelo structures each of these crucial parts to our business into entities that are incredibly easy to log time against. That's before we get into the CRM, Campaign Monitor, Client portal and other features I'm yet to full explore. I'm extremely happy with Accelo.

Kevin Wiegand  

We have been using Accelo integrated with Xero since January 2018 and would now find it hard to go back to our old systems.

Having a single application to manage our company workflow (including ticketing and maintenance contracts) is the main attraction for us. Before we used separate apps with no integration.

Everything we do is so much more efficient now with Accelo and the team has much greater visibility and insights in everything we do.

For a managed services IT company we could not recommend more!

Scott Kirk  

As a CRM product I would rate it as ok at best, but there are several much better CRM solutions on the market that are less money.

If you are a company dealing in multiple currencies, then forget this product!!!!! It doesn't have MC capabilities, which means we cant use the time billing and cant integrate to Xero for invoicing. It also means all of your sales pipeline is in one currency, which isn't correct.

Accelo has been saying multi-currency is on the list for the last few years, but we have seen nothing! We will be migrating away from them very soon.

mike kimbrough  

i am looking for a xero advisor who has experience implementing xero/acello integration. we need an accountant and/or bookkeeper on an initial setup and on an on-going basis to support finance, taxes and accounting for my small IT services firm. please contact me or let me know if you know anyone that would be a good fit. thanks!

Lotus Accounting  

I've recently started using Accelo, and I am not able to see any of my invoices or sales history anywhere in Accelo. I've tried looking through FAQ and I do not see anything which can assist. Integration has also failed to import contacts from Xero. Can anyone help please?

Paul Gittany  

We have been using Accelo for nearly 18 months now and it has changed the way we do business.

It seamlessly integrates with Xero and has allowed us to automate and customise our invoicing which has saved us a huge amount of time in administration.

I couldn't recommend this product more!

Patrick Rohr  

This is a review thread for Affinity Live, Peter. You can only post here once so you'll probably have more luck posting in the Using Xero Add-ons topic, or contacting Affinity Live Support.

Matt Oldfield (Community Manager)  

Hi There,

I'm evaluating Affinity Live and interested if there is any integration with Xero for expenses. Either way would be great: importing expenses from Xero and attaching to projects or the other way around.

Thx

Peter Petrovics  

So far I am impressed with how AffinityLive and XERO. I am not yet full speed, but can feel the power of these two working together. I have also put the apps side-by-side on y andriod phone, and love the accessibility.

Two queries for other users:
-XERO doesn't seem to pull contacts in from AffinityLive, which is pretty important for me. It seems to work the other way okay, I can see Xero in AffinityLive. Am I missing something?
- In AffinityLive the income accounts have reconciled with Xero nicely in the 'Account ledgers', but the expense accounts did not in 'Expense Types'. It would make life easier to just import the Xero expense accounts. Again, am I missing something?

Thanks.

Adrian Makeham-Kirchner  

Amazing!!! So much to love and probably still scratching the surface of PSA. Automated triggers and notifications is like gaining a personal assistant that never sleeps, takes time off or breaks. Frequently see business using separate CRM, Workflow Management, Support ticketing systems, time tracking etc. Affinitylive puts all these together under 1 efficient interface integrated with Xero. Neat that you can quickly see what a client owes without leaving Affinitylive.

Jennifer Reardon  

Can't rave enough about Affinity Live, fantastic integration with email - centralises all your emails with a contact - massive time saver - no more double ups that can annoy those precious customers we all have.

Gayle Buchanan