Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Airsquare

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |eCommerce

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Airsquare, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Airsquare

The quick & easy way to create your own business website or online store. Sell products online and receive payment, seamlessly integrated with Xero. Check out Airsquare.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Airsquare, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

See this page for information on connecting Airsquare to Xero.
For general support, check out Airsquare support

4 Customer Reviews
Hey there

As a long time Xero user (well, over 3 years!) we are always looking to streamline our workflow and when we opened our first transactional website we looked for a solution that would integrate smoothly into our business processes. We came across Airsquare as it ticked most of the boxes, it has seamless integration with Xero and looked very simple to set-up and get selling.

We signed up for the Airsquare trial and immediately we created a simple site that was on brand and enabled us to quickly list products for sale. The payment side, with clients able to buy via PayPal or bank transfer, is super simple and easy to track.

Airsquare is great and we continue to invest time in making our site better and learing all the time. This is helped by Airsquare having the best support I have ever come across, the day we went live we had a few issues that needed resolving and I was able to work with the support team directly to get everything resolved. They are also there to help suggest tweaks and make your journey as smooth as possible. The integration with Xero is very, very simple and just works, nothing tricky or cumbersome.

If you are looking at Airsquare and it ticks the boxes then I would recommend it, its been a totally painless journey to getting our first transactional website!

Thanks, Tim

www.thisisluma.com
www.yrsto.re

Tim Williams  

We spent time researching various website and eCommerce providers in an attempt to simplify our online presence as well as have a professional looking website. Airsquare ticked all of the boxes with a easy to use CMS, a range of great page layouts and a seamless eCommerce platform.

The website launch process was simple with content population and easy integration of rich media and widgets making the website more interactive for users. We are continually learning new aspects to the website back end and enjoying the experience of Airsquare.

In addition the customer service from Airsquare has been very helpful and supportive with regular emails showcasing new features and possible improvements we can make to our website. The Xero integration has been very helpful which makes life easier for our admin team. I highly recommend this tool.

Paul Daly  

As a small business user using MYOB for many years I took the plunge and signed up with Xero, and what a world of difference this was. This started to open my world on the endless possibilities of fully integrated systems that assist and make like easier, faster and more efficient for SME’s.
Next step was to find an application that would make our life easier with our out-dated homebuilt website and to cope with the ever increasing online sales we were experiencing. I put out the SOS on Xero’s blog and Dave from Airsquare contacted me regarding his company’s software application.
We used Airsquare to fully re-build and re-design our website ourselves and now we have total control of the site with the ability to make any changes at any time. The site has great widgets, templates and an e-commerce package/stock system that is so easy to use.
We rushed to build our site in a week to re-launch at the Food Show and Dave was very helpful at all hours to assist my ever increasing thirst for knowledge with not only answers but suggestions and ideas. I have never experienced such personal hands on online help before and I think that that’s what makes this application user friendly and quite special.
Now not only do we have a great website with an e-commerce package but the interface between Airsquare and Xero is brilliant for alerting of new sales, invoice generation, shipping, tracking and stock management. Dave still lets me bother him when all is up and running with my random questions and ideas.
A great package and highly recommended
Michael
www.divinity.co.nz

Michael Chinnery  

Airsquare does what it says on the tin with pizazz: great functionality, easy to use platform, online shopping and integration with Xero. But what really sets Airsquare apart is their good, old-fashioned service. Dave and Clare are literally at the end of an email or phone call with timely, helpful support to make sure everything is running like clockwork. Personalised service is worth its weight in gold and I'd definitely recommend Airsquare.
Margaret
www.gogogourmet.com.au

scott johnston