Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Autotask By My Accounting Toolbox

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and AutoTask by My Accounting Toolbox, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About AutoTask by My Accounting Toolbox

Synchronise your accounting data from Autotask - world's #1 hosted software for Managed Service Providers seamlessly and easily integrated into Xero, check out AutoTask by My Accounting Toolbox.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with AutoTask by My Accounting Toolbox, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact My Accounting Toolbox

1 Customer Reviews
The software works well. There are features I'd like to see, like a little more customization on what data flows through to the invoice and how it is formatted, as well as the ability to send over product/service codes as "inventory products" on invoices... IMHO it would help, and it would let me track individual item profitability with actual figures instead of cost estimates in AT.

Also, the pricing is based on how often it syncs... which drives me nuts. I've seen that as a trend in some of these sync apps and I think it is a crock. Why not base on volume - like number of invoices - instead of frequency?

Regardless of my complaints, though - here's the important key:
>>>IT WORKS<<<

And that is what is important.

Chavous Camp