Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Batchbook Social CRM

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |CRM

3 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Batchbook Social CRM, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Batchbook Social CRM

Connect with your customers beyond the invoice. Track your emails, social conversations, To-Dos, and contact details, all in one place, check out Batchbook Social CRM.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Batchbook Social CRM, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Batchbook Social CRM support centre or this page for information on connecting Batchbook Social CRM to Xero.

2 Customer Reviews
Fantastic CRM system. Very easy to set up and operate. Easy conversion from other systems. We converted because of the pricing and have been very happy with move.

Astill Hawke  

i'm reviewing the various CRM options..i really liked batchbook until i found that all users see same and all information...but i think user management is key! i don't want every sales to know evey details of my client base! sigh, have to give up batchbook

Johnny Zong