Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Capsule CRM

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |CRM

4 out of 5 stars

Based on 6 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Capsule CRM, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Capsule CRM

A simple online CRM used by thousands of businesses worldwide. Capsule integrates seamlessly with Xero to provide a complete picture of your customers, check out Capsule CRM.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Capsule CRM, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Capsule CRM support centre or this page for information on connecting Capsule CRM to Xero.

6 Customer Reviews
So very nice to have a CRM that I like to use and does not overwhelm me. The integration with Xero and Capsule is fantastic! Both ways. Set up was simple, instructions are very clear.

Susan Cisternelli  

Awesome. Can't believe its so difficult with the other CRM solutions, this just works out of the box. Finally, my sales team can see whats outstanding from customers without having to give them full access to Xero!

Markus McIver  

Another vote for Capsule. Learning curve of about 60 seconds. Dead easy to use and really helps understand where your business is at in terms of opportunities.
Integration with Xero is a bonus 0 we are new to Xero so we don't have a huge amount of experience in that regards yet, but from what I have read and seen it should provide great insight for us.

Rupert Englander  

I'm not really seeing how this is much better than just using Xero's built in contact management. It doesn't really look like it does much more and the interface isn't as nice as Xero's. Not really worth the extra expense IMHO.

Jeff Singer  

If I could find a link to reset my password I'll be able to use Capsule and let you know my thoughts. So far I think it's good but I'm unable to log in (yes my fault I forgot my password) but when you are not given a option to reset it and I've tried finding the URL /link it gets rather frustrating. Having to email support to find out how to reset a password is not good for business.

Linda Mandy  

Great CRM. Easy to use, configure and nice clean look. I would give it 5 stars Capsule had the ability to trigger events. For example a task being completed sends an email to a selected address.

Ben Robinson