Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > App Reviews >

Fleetmatics WORK

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

1 out of 5 stars
Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and Fleetmatics WORK, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Fleetmatics WORK

Fleetmatics WORK, formerly Connect2Field, allows you to schedule work and dispatch jobs to your field workers mobile phone.
Check out Fleetmatics WORK.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Fleetmatics WORK, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Fleetmatics WORK support centre

Horrible experience. Absolutely horrible. The sales guys sound great when they want you to sign up, then its all downhill. Sales personal lied confirmed it would do a feature, then found out it won't. Price $800 setup waived, $25/mo/user, 30-day trial. I canceled within 30-days, had to fight to get $350 back. They try the old 'give me more time to fix it' then you would be after 30-day refund period (tricks). You will get a final call from a rude employee trying to say the software does what it advertises. I had my attorney deal with them, disputed my $350 charge, canceled my card. Afterwards, through online homework, they run on an older system vs more modern systems used by other software.

Brad Davenport