Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

ConnectWise PSA by Wise-Sync

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and ConnectWise PSA By Wise-sync, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About ConnectWise PSA By Wise-sync

A cloud based solution that synchronises accounting data between Connectwise PSA and Xero. Synchronise Clients, Invoices, Payments and Procurement, check out ConnectWise PSA By Wise-sync.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with ConnectWise PSA By Wise-sync, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact ConnectWise PSA By Wise-sync

2 Customer Reviews
After making the move to connect wise 5 months ago, and using MYOB as our accounting package, we had been in the process of double entering all invoices from Connect wise whilst we decided upon an appropriate sync tool.

We had trialed a few products on the market for sync into MYOB and did not feel comfortable with the level of flexibility/complexity.

Given that our transition was close to the end of financial year we decided to shift to Xero for our Accounting, which then opened the door to a few additional products compatible with CW.

After the experience we had with the MYOB sync tool, it was an absolute pleasure to deal with Paul and the team at WISE Sync. From the moment I registered, the team were attentive and helpful with the entire process.

Being time poor, which I am sure most people can relate to in this industry, I asked the Wise Sync team for assistance with the setup – this was the best decision we could have made.

Paul made a time with me to discuss our particular situation:

• A few months’ worth of data prior to June 30 in Connect wise to come across into Xero
• Outstanding invoices in MYOB prior to CW roll over to come into Xero
• Basic training on setup
• Configuration of accounting table setup in CW required

Paul tackled each of these tasks with precision and understanding of our situation.

The sync tool setup documentation is thorough and easy to follow for those that want to undertake the setup themselves.

It has been such a pleasure dealing with the team, and I could not recommend them highly enough.

Our billing system has become such a pleasure given that from batch emailing our invoices to sending statements in Xero – everything is a breeze.

If you are using CW, and have not spoken to these guys about your billing platform, you need to now!

I am happy to speak directly to anyone that is after a one to one regarding our particular migration on bensteel@gmail.com

Ben Steel  

After changing my entire accounting platform of MYOB Premier and MYOB Retail Manager to Xero and ConnectWise - Xero was great but I needed something to talk to ConnectWise. I found a couple of "popular" options but Wise-Sync caught my eye with more features and local support. Documentation on the site was excellent, so I managed to do most of the pre-setup myself. After that, I asked Paul to fix my mistakes (yeah, did a couple but he said it was pretty good still), and overnight it was done and ready the next morning. He spent the time to explain what he did, and stepped me through the process. He also explained the ConnectWise "gotcha's" - which was definitely needed - there are a few! Now ConnectWise and Xero are talking like old mates - and the odd sync error (all my mistakes from being new with ConnectWise) are fixed easily by following the documentation / knowledgebase. Paul from Wise-Sync is obviously in touch with the best way to do things, and I can't recommend him enough for anyone who needs Xero and ConnectWise to play nice. It works and works well..
Also happy to receive email directly from anyone who has questions - paradise74@internode.on.net

Phillip Paradiso