Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

e360

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Other

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and e360, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About e360

e360 is an integrated website platform for SME's including Content Management, Ecommerce, Email Marketing, CRM, Reports, API & Xero integration, check out e360.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with e360, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact e360

2 Customer Reviews
Matt's professionalism and obvious passion for excellence is a dream for anyone to work with, if you are a bookie or an accountant, e360 is awesome

Gayle Buchanan  

Matt understands this sector deeply. He knows how to showcase the cool features of Xero and all the Add On’s I work with. He knows how to reach my SME prospects and engage with them in the new digital world. It's what Matt covers off in his many Xero presentations. And, it's what he delivers in every PracticePlus website out there. There's quite a few of them now!

Matt and his team interpreted what I was looking for, weaved their magic and created a website that I believe is the future for "The Modern Bookkeeper". His team’s professionalism and high level of service throughout the process was amazing. I was overwhelmed by the attention to detail, regular feedback and collaboration during and after release of website. PracticePlus far exceeded my expectations.

Gillian Rossouw