Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > App Reviews >

eBay by OneSaas

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |eCommerce

4 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and eBay by OneSaas, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About OneSaas

The eBay connector by OneSaas allows you to automatically push your sales and invoice data from eBay to Xero, check out eBay by OneSaas.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with eBay by OneSaas, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the OneSaas support centre or this page for information on connecting OneSaas to Xero.

The Onesaas Integration has saved us so much valuable time. It's reliable and easy to set up. I can't recommend highly enough, it's genius!

Daniel Mahoney  

Its a perfect integration. it allows you to really have a great system in place to keep track of everything.

Marcus Fountain  

Been Using OneSaas for over a year to connect our Website and Ebay Stores. Works flawlessly. Almost a set and forget it integration and all our sales are imported into Xero automatically saving many hours each month.

zena Conkey  

The integration between eBay and XERO through OneSaas is certainly helping me control my finances a little easier. Having 2 eBay stores and a website all linked with this tool I can now quickly and easily see where my business finances are in XERO with the hourly sync's taking place. I do recommend the use of OneSaas.

Shane McLennan  

So far so good, seems to work ok.

Tarrick Marychurch  

This tool certainly reduces the work load on ebay sales. Had a lot of trouble in the past with ebay items not coming through using their designated part number, which created a lot of manual changes. Works good now. I still wish new items would come through to Xero as "Waiting for Approval". Put a support ticket in a while ago for it. Still saves a lot of time linking direct with Xero.

Tony Little  

have used the ebay and onesaas for over a month now and works well, we don't do a lot through ebay so is fairly straightforward set up for us

Peter Byrne  

I've been using this product for a week... so far no complaints! It certainly has reduced my manual labour, invoicing time and stock control. Looking forward to seeing how else the product can help me grow my new business

Stephen Nash  

Functional but only just. Very poor UI and product does not appear to be updated for several years, no sign of any product development, multiple errors and requires monthly if not weekly intervention. Occasional service outages - very poor handling of errors (customers with the same name), no telephone support, constant alert light in dashboard. Not impressed.

Philip Shaw