Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Fathom

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Fathom, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Fathom

Management reporting and financial analysis tool which helps you to assess performance, monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities. Check out Fathom.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Fathom, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For support contact Fathom.

4 Customer Reviews
Excellent Tool for more in depth account analysis. Great KPI tracker. Also allows client log in which is fantastic.

Astill Hawke  

Love this tool and it's very easy to see why. There is to much to put here so why not check out the review we completed when testing Fathom.

Fathom Review

Jon Jenkins  

Fathom is ahead of the game when it comes to analysis of client results. Each KPI is shown in a genuinely unique way that allows a thorough understanding of the KPI.

I've found there are a huge number of KPIs, so generally just pick a few key ones to run through with the client rather than overwhelm them. It is really good having such a wide selection though so I can pick what is most appropriate for the client.

Fathom itself is a pleasure to use. The animation of each area is so slick and is impressive to show clients on the screen. You can see the love, care and attention to detail the developers have spent on this.

I can't recommend this add on highly enough, and with a free trial you'd be crazy not to try it out.

Anthony Wardley  

Fantastic tool. I've used this from another slant which was a role involving a franchise using it to report on individual franchise outlets. Great look and feel to the product, very easy to use. Also David and Daniel from Fathom are highly approachable.

Daniel Fairbairn