Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

GeoOp

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4.7 out of 5 stars

Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and GeoOp, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About GeoOp

Online job management for businesses with mobile workers. Features real time job sheets, live job scheduling, GPS tracking, quoting, invoicing & more, check out GeoOp.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with GeoOp, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the GeoOp support centre

3 Customer Reviews
Fantastic system - easy to use. Our tradies are loving this. Integrates well with Xero and Unleashed. Clients are finding massive time and money savings by using Geoop.

Astill Hawke  

What an awesome system for anyone with a mobile workforce. Our trades clients as well as IT clients love GeoOP. Such as easy system to schedule jobs and even better for the workforce on the road. No more double handling. No more driving back to hand in paperwork and timesheets. One click and its done.....meaning the workers can fit in more jobs each day :)

Steph Hinds  

Just started using GeoOp and finding it fanatastic. A massive time saver. I do have one minor problem however. I have clients on different payment terms and have found that when sending invoices through to Xero from GeoOp it is not picking up the different due dates for each client. Therefore I am still having to change them manually as GeoOp does not have this function.

Russell Christian