Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Harvest

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

4.6 out of 5 stars

Based on 8 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Harvest, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Harvest

Simple time tracking, powerful reporting, and quick invoicing. Trusted by over 10,000 businesses in more than 100 countries, check out Harvest.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Harvest, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Harvest support centre or this page for information on connecting Harvest to Xero.

8 Customer Reviews
Beautiful software for those who use time to bill ... seamless integration with Xero

Gayle Buchanan  

I use Harvest all day, every day, from any device. Love the ease of use! The integration with Xero is perfect!

Susan Cisternelli  

If it were not for Harvest would be still using "old school" paper timesheets - we have been best friends forever for close to 2 years. Recommend anyone in business large or small hop onto their regular webinars and see how cool it is to use. Billing time and expense claims breeze.

Gillian Rossouw  

Very good integration, makes our posting to Xero and billing so much faster.

Darryl Collins  

The integration is good as far as it goes. However, wouldn't it be even better if payments posted in Xero were passed back to Harvest (just like the integration between WorkflowMax and xero) meaning that entry didn't have to be made in both systems?

Kevin Meakings  

I agree with Kevin. It's nice having the integration, but why make it only one way? Why not have any invoice reconciled in Xero record payment in Harvest?

Kind of feels like only half the effort was put into this plugin....

Aaron Magon  

I'm currently four days into a trial with Harvest. Can't believe how simple it is to configure and use. Have already sent out a few quotes and my first invoice today. Excited much!!

Personally I'm glad that the integration only works one way as I prefer to manage AR from within Xero and wouldn't want to clog up my spanky Harvest account with a whole lot of repeating invoices that are irrelevant to the way I intend to use it.

Michelle Harrison  

I've been using Harvest for several years. Just migrating into Xero and am very happy to see the links. Harvest allows seamless addition of new employees whether part-time or full-time and one or multiple project areas. Easy for complex patterns - for staff and contractors

Johan Stroman