Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Bills + Expenses

5 out of 5 stars
Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and InvoiceSmash, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About InvoiceSmash

Automates entry of supplier bills & invoices into Xero seamlessly. Simple & easy automation, taking the friction out of your B2B interactions, check out InvoiceSmash.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with InvoiceSmash, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact the InvoiceSmash team

*********************Hello fellow Xero users - I'd like to offer my 2 cents'. ******************************
There aren't enough stars to show my enthusiasm for InvoiceSmash

This add-on to Xero is the best thing since sliced bread!!! I can't imagine being without it.
Saves so much data entry time for the day to day supplier invoices. Even invoices from our accountants and telecoms come across quite well. The process is so quick I'm constantly surprised - I can uploaded half a dozen invoices, respond to an email. and they're ready to submit to Xero - in less than a minute with regular items..

InvoiceSmash also allows you to retry the process if you think the system can extract it better - just click on the arrows beside the approve button after final submission appears.
Once you set up your rules, InvoiceSmash also remembers and rarely falls over.

Mark and his team are brilliant and are so very quick compared to other support teams for similar programmes. Mark will often attend to our queries himself which tells you how involved he is in his business.

We have tried another programme/system before finding InvoiceSmash - a very sad and frustrating experience and so much lost time. I'm very happy to offer any help if people are thinking of taking on InvoiceSmash. A very economical way to save time

Try it - you and your efficiency factor will never regret it.
Vickie Bryant
DMC Digital Pty Ltd
Crows Nest

Great Add on for Xero Makes Entry Easier

Arun Krishna Pillai  

It works every time.
Support is brilliant
But it really is Smashing!!!

Saved us time/ money and works like a dream

Aiden Dunne  

Takes a lot of the hassle out of keeping my books up to date and accurate, service is fast and price is reasonable. Tried one other competitor to compare, much prefer Invoice Smash though.

Nathan Eshraghi  

Very handy with a customized customer service, couldn't be better

Myriam Corona