Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Jet Convert

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Conversions

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Jet Convert, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Jet Convert

Full transactional history and payroll set-up from our professional technical support team. Seamless conversions from MYOB to Xero in 3 days, check out Jet Convert.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Jet Convert, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact Jet Convert

7 Customer Reviews
I have used Jet Convert for 7 client data convrsions from MYOB to Xero since March this year and would have no hesitation in recommending their services. They have been a pleasure to deal with, delivering each data conversion on time and to specification. If there has been any followup required, the staff have been very helpful and willing to help resolve any anomolies from MYOB data that has been less than perfect. I will continue to use their services and know that this method of conversion provides my clients a very cost effective way of getting started with Xero.

Liz Woodgate  

Having used the Jet Convert services, I would totally recommend them for MYOB conversions .. great turnaround, great communication on the job. Full transactional data converted is fantastic and as Liz says .. very cost effective way to migrate across to Xero

Stu Wehner  

I have no hesitation in recommending JET for MYOB conversions .. great turnaround, very helpful, and responsive. Having a full conversion of all transactional data is the key factor and, to my knowledge, isn't matched elsewhere in the marketplace. Well done JET!

Jason Sharp  

I have used JET CONVERT for lots of conversions from MYOB and I love it- it's such a great service to offer my clients at a cost that is really affordable, It makes the conversion so much easier as the client is looking at data they recognize. The staff are wonderful and have answered my 'silly at times' questions with great courtesy!! JET CONVERT come highly recommended by me!!

Vicki Wilkinson  

Jet offer a fantastic service. We have had quite a few conversions go through the Jet process and are more and more impressed every time. What a great way to get your clients onto Xero quick and with ease.

Steph Hinds  

We have used Jet Convert many times and have been very impressed with the quality and timeliness of their service. Great work team, you have made our life so much easier than attempting to do full conversions on our own. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jet Convert!!

Scott Edden  

We have used Jet Convert for MYOB to Xero conversions and they have a great service. We have also used them to convert paper bank statements to CSV files which has saved us a tremendous amount of time.

Wendy Thompson