About Practice Ignition
Scalable modern practice with Xero + WFM. Streamline engagements, billing and workflows starting from your website + collaborate with your clients. Check out Practice Ignition.
Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Practice Ignition, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.
For general support, contact Practice Ignition.
All backed up by an excellent support team. Well done Practice Ignition.
Absolutely sensational support team, and issues are usually fixed within the hour!!...
Another great thing is the team constantly update and better the software based on our feedback.
Brilliant bit of kit.
Practice Ignition 1
PI makes it very easy for us to onboard and invoice clients for recurring work that we do. Furthermore, special proposals are easily viewable by our team, making sure that we effectively deliver what we promised.
Looking forward to the future :)
- It's quite overpriced, starting at $30 for an app that should be around $10/month.
- It will repeatedly send invoices to Xero, which you will have to delete if you use another billing/recurring billing app.
- It's very basic, making PandaDoc and other apps look much more complete.
- It limits the information you put in about a client initially, missing important fields.
For the price, it doesn't provide much value, but it is a useful "light" app.
W O W. Not only can I use it to set up a quote while I am at a Client / Prospective Client. It also integrates with my webpage so I can have my packages online and fee into PI to follow up.
Billing and cash flow are king in ANY & EVERY business. But especially in accounting firms as debtors can creap up to 20 - 30%. PI really resolves these issues.
I have use XPM and others but PI is by far, leaps and bounds ahead.
Great work to Guy and the team.
- Get it set up right from the start. Service templates, job templates, letter templates, etc.
- Required change management from our organisational point of view and also for the clients.