Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Practice Ignition

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Accountant tools

4.9 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Practice Ignition, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Practice Ignition

Scalable modern practice with Xero + WFM. Streamline engagements, billing and workflows starting from your website + collaborate with your clients. Check out Practice Ignition.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Practice Ignition, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact Practice Ignition.

7 Customer Reviews
This is the last peace of puzzle for us to make our practice 100% cloud based.Saving us lot of time, managing all our engagements as well as streamlining the process from customers accepting the engagements to create all the jobs in Workflowmax and creating invoices in Xero.

Brad Golchin  

Practice Ignition has transformed the way I on-board new clients. I can be in an initial client meeting, scope out what we are going to do for them, draft an agreement and have it in their inbox in a matter of minutes. They can then accept it online and be on our way to complete fixed price servicing from day one. No admin, no follow ups, no fuss.

Matthew Goss  

As a new accounting practice we are undertaking allot of new engagements, and having practice ignition as one of our cloud accounting system tools has simplified and streamlined this process and the fact that it then feeds jobs back into Workflowmax and raises invoices in Xero just adds more ticks in the Practice Ignition box. As well as simplifying our internal processes, it has removed the need for paper or electronically stored engagement letters, assisting our paperless office quest; and our clients love it as well. Thank-you

Craig Pisani  

Great piece of software that is saving us loads of time - tick the services that the client wants (or even better with the web connector, the client self servers)...engagement letter produced and emails, tasks set up in WFM and invoice raised in Xero. Client onboarding sorted.

All backed up by an excellent support team. Well done Practice Ignition.

Jonathan Gaunt  

This is awesome - in 10 hours I have completed 135 fee proposals for my clients for the upcoming year. Last year this took the admin team over a week to prepare and then I hate to think how many hours to set up the jobs in WorkflowMax not to mention the time in invoicing. My admin team are delighted to not have to do all that mundane work and I'm over the moon that it is all set up with the jobs and the invoicing at a push of a button by the client!

Amanda Fisher  

Practice Ignition is the dogs bollocks when it comes to efficiency!
Absolutely sensational support team, and issues are usually fixed within the hour!!...
Another great thing is the team constantly update and better the software based on our feedback.
Brilliant bit of kit.

Ben Walker  

Administration 0
Practice Ignition 1

PI makes it very easy for us to onboard and invoice clients for recurring work that we do. Furthermore, special proposals are easily viewable by our team, making sure that we effectively deliver what we promised.

Alexey Mitko